Dare #14 AND #15

Mm46854: I dare golden freddy to turn emerald into a boy.

Golden Freddy: Aaaaaaand here goes my dirty mind again. No, I couldn't do that to her. Human boys are....different... than human girls.

Emerald: I wouldn't let it happen anyway!

FNaFThings: I dare all of the animatronics to become human!

All: Nu!

Springtrap:*ties Emerald's hands up and tapes her mouth* There. She can't cast a spell if she can't speak!

Emerald:*rolls eyes*

Bonnie: Ha! Take that Dare Book!

Emerald:*wiggles fingers*

Animatronics:*turn into humans*

All: NUUUU! HOW?!

Emerald:*tape flys off of mouth* OW THAT HURTZ!

Springtrap:*faints*

Bonnie:*human* Well, Springtrap's out.

JJ:*human**runs over and sits beside human Springtrap* *starts doing CPR*

Springtrap:*wakes up; JJ's lips are on his; pushes her off* Ew! No!

JJ: he's okay!

Freddy:*human* Wait! This is out chance to know what gender Springbonnie is!

Golden Freddy:*human* THAT'S JUST INAPPROPRIATE!!

Freddy:*confuesd* How is asking him inappropriate?

Golden Freddy: Sorry, I have a dirty mind....

Springbonnie: I'm a*starts yelling over Emerald* GIRL!

All but Springtrap*hyperventilating with fear over being human agian*, Springbonnie, and Golden Freddy: WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Golden Freddy:*chuckles at everyone’s reaction* I, of course, knew. *wraps arms around Springbonnie*

Emerald: I SHIP IT!!! LET THE SHIP SAIL!!!!

Springbonnie:*confused* What ship?

Chica: Pretty much she likes you two together. Like she 'ships' me and Bonnie.

Bonnie: Yeah.

Emerald: I'm just gonna let you guys stay human for a while.*notices Springtrap's paleness and 'about to throw my guts up' look* Exept fo him. *turns him back into animatronic*

Springtrap:*clears throat; extreamly embarrassed* Thank you. *goes back to saferoom*

JJ: i'm going to go keep him company.

Emerald: Right behind ya. Let me just end us off real quick. Leave us your questions and dares in the comments. The animatronics will be human fo the next few chapters. See ya guys lata! Bye!