Good Ideas and Bad decisions

Arthur and Vylad manage to teleport to the gate, or as mortals would call it, the alley. Arthur looks around and asks his friend. "Where is Lukas?!" The red eyed wizard growls. "Isn't it obvious?! He can't use magic in his state, he's trapped up there!" Vylad looks up at the big clock on a building. "And guess what? We've only got two minutes!" Arthur grabs his arm and runs towards the gate, but Vylad fights against his grip. "What are ya doing?! We need to get Lukas!" Vylad shouts, trying to breake free. "There isn't enough time, we need to get back!" The red eyed wizard tries to escape, he wants his friend back "Vylad!" Vylad looks back at the town, doesn't know what to do. 10-9-8... "We'll find a way to get him back, but in this world, we've got nothing to work with, we need to go home if we want to help Lukas" 4-3... Vylad looks at the clock desperatly, before he surrenders, and they run to the gate gate. 2-1... The gate closes the second Vylad gets in.

Blood, blood everywhere. Blood is the only thing he can smell, the only thing he can see. He's all alone, he's cold, left alone in an unknown world to him. He can't move, he can't call for help, he can't do anything. Maybe he's dead already...

Lukas' entire body hurts, he wants to scream, but nothing works. He opens his eyes gently, feeling rather warm. He is suprised to see a wooden roof, he would've expected the sky or, nothing really. He tries to lift his arm to rubb his temple, but a soft fabric stops him. What the?... A blanket?.. he thinks to himself. Lukas sits up, ignoring the pain. When he looks down he sees that he's on a couch, and that he's got new clothes, oversized, but still better than nothing. He lifts his shirt and is rather suprised to see bandages covering his wounds. He's in a nice looking livingroom, with a lot of furniture like couches, a big carpet, a fireplace, a dining area and such. Lukas looks around to see some stairs and an open door that probably leads to the kitchen. On a coffee table next to him lies his wand, thankfully.
He can hear humming from the kitchen, a male voice. Lukas tries to get up for a reason, but fails. He lets out a low yelp, and the humming stops. Lukas sits back down, as he hear footsteps coming from the kitchen. "Oh, yer awake! Hello!" A tall, blonde spiky haired man walks towards him, and sits down in a chair. "My name is Mathias!" Lukas looks at him. My lord, so loud... He notices that this Mathias've got an accent, it's actually quite similar to his own. "Ya hungry? Ya must be starving! Do ya like cheese? Brown cheese? Fuck, I haven't got anything like that, lemme check the fridge!" The spiky haired man runs into the kitchen. Lukas looks after him, both fascinated and annoyed at the mortal. He looks like a nice person, and it's just something about him that Lukas doesn't understand.
"Man, I've seen a lot of stuff, but a drunk guy getting beaten up by a fucking bear is something I've never experienced in my entire life!" Drunk?.. bear...? What even is that? Oh, yeah.. The man comes back with a plate with some purple round stuff that Lukas've never seen before. "Got nothing but grapes, need to get to the store soon I guess" he laughs, placing the plate in front of Lukas. "So, what's yer name?" Lukas looks up at him, and stares for a couple seconds. There is something about those eyes that makes Mathias appear trustworthy. His eyes're babyblue, and the fire from the fireplace makes them shine, somehow. And his face is almost covered in freckles, Lukas can't even count them. Mathias notices the Norwegian's distant look, and waves his hand in front of Lukas to make him pay attention to him. "Helloooo? I asked ya a questiooon!" Lukas looks away for a second, then he looks back. "I'm.. Lukas.." The man smiles bright. "Nice to meet ya, Lukas! Where're ya from?" Lukas tries to come up with something, but his mind is blank at this point. "Um..Not here..." The pain makes it hard for him to speak, but Mathias just smiles at him. "Um... I'm norwegian.. moved from.. Oslo years ago.." "I've never seen ya around here before, are ya on a vacation or something?" Lukas looks at a picture of a few people in a bar, Mathias is there too, with a tie around his forehead, holding a beerbottle over his head sitting between a white haired guy and a blonde guy. "I suppose... You can call it that.." he mutters, doesn't really want to go into details. "Ah, yer parents kicked ya out, huh? I know the feels man" "No, no, I'm not.. kicked out, just... stranded" Mathias nods. "But, that bear attack, how did that even happen?" Lukas shakes his head, he's too tired and hungry to answer. He looks at the grapes Mathias put down, and decides to try one, it's not that bad. "...Where am I?" Mathias looks at him, slightly confused. "Um, America? Did ya lose too much blood, buddy?" Mathias laughs at his own joke, annoying the hell out of Lukas, his laugh is like if a donkey and a hyena had a baby together, and the baby got astma, while it's voice is changing, something like that. Anyways, his laughter is really forced. Lukas tries to get up, he has to leave this place. He takes 3 steps, and he can only feel pain as he falls face first down to the floor, hitting his forehead on the table. Faen, I give up, I 'll just give up now, farwell. Lukas tries to curse at himself as he realizes he haf let out a yelp. "Oh shit, you okay?!" Mathias quickly walks over to Lukas, and tries to lift him up as painless as possible, so he's holding him like he's a bride or a box. Lukas doesn't really like to be carried, and the way Mathias is carrying him is just awkward. Mathias put him back to the couch and checks his forehead. "Beaten up by a bear and a table, damn" Too Close..! Lukas tries to move his head, but the annoying brat is holding his face. But like, the forehead part. "Yup, you'll get a visible bruise by tomorrow" he says, laughing at his stupid and obvious statement. Lukas wants to smack the shit out of him right now for not letting go of his face. "Annoying, let go." Mathias tilts his head and lets go, and just keeps laughing. Lukas looks outside, he really wants to leave, he's missing his friends now, and his magic, being the tallest one around. Yeah, he even misses his brother, his weird, weird shapeshifer loving brother, Emil.