The Phoenix's feather

"Hhhh, dammit, they're late" Arthur thought as he looked at the sunset. His friends should've been here by now. It's the 31St of October, Halloween. The gate to the livings world is finally open, but just 'til midnight. Which is just a few hours ahead, so Arthur, the wizard, is pretty pissed. His thick eyebrows look like they're one big eyebrow, that's how upset he is.

"HEY, Iggy, did ya miss us?!" That is the youngest of the wizards, Vylad. Vylad is a wizard from Romania. He's got light brown locks and ruby red eyes. Arthur on the other hand is a light haired blonde from England, and he has a bit more usual eyecolour, emerald green. "You're late!" Arthur shouts, while Vylad just laughs at him. You can tell how much he enjoys seeing his friend this angry. "Don't worry you fool! We've still got 2 hours, that's more than enought time for us to collect a few flowers" Arthur looks around. "What about Lukas?" Vylad sits down on a chair and plays with some cards. "He's in the hallway, talking to himself again" Vylad laughs as he turns a card into a bat. With that, Arthur runs out to find the third wizard.

Vylad was right. Lukas stands in the middle of the hallway and keeps on mumbling stuff. The half long blonde hair covers the norwegian wizard's right eye, the other part of his hair is held back by a silver cross-Clip. His blue eyes are the same soul-less as always. The wizards have one thing each that makes them stand out from everyone else. Arthur has really big eyebrows, like I mentioned before. Vylad has sharp Vampire fangs, so does his younger brother Andrei. Lukas has this floating curl behind his left ear, and for some strange reason he'll always panic and slap you if you try to touch it. The norwegian makes some movements with his arm, which makes a decorated vase, that contains the ashes of an old wizard, knock over. A little shard piece hits Arthur between the eyes.

"What the- Lukas!" Arthur storms over to him. "We should've been in the livings world an hour ago!" Lukas looks at him with no emotions. "There is still two hou-" "I KNOW THAT!" Arthur looks pissed as Hell, while Lukas just stares, this guy doesn't really care, at all, as you can tell "I see. Shall we go, then?" Arthur drags him to their meeting room, finally.

"Okay guys, we'll have to hurry" Arthur says as he finds their wands. Arthur's wand is, well, rather childish. His wand looks like one of those young girls would buy and pretend that they're faires. It's got this big yellow star on the top, and it doesn't look real at all. Lukas and Vylad's wands looks a bit more normal. Vylad's wand is made of an old willow tree, Lukas' wand is made of birch. Vylad will often ask Arthur why he won't get a different wand, but he'll always refuse to listen. Arthur sees himself as the leader of the three wizards because of the fact that he is the oldest, so to him the others oppinions are irrelevant. The wizards puts their wands together and starts mumbling some sort of spell. Their wands starts to glow in green, red and blue, so does their eyes.

The room starts to spin, the old furniture disapears, everything turns black, And the wizards enters a "room" with an open gate. Through this gate is the Livings world, they can see young mortals running from house to house dressed up as monsters, superheroes, princesses and magical creatures collecting different types of candy. The wizards pull the hood on their cloaks over their heads as they walk through this gate, and they immediately blend in. To a normal person it would look like 3 people just walked out of an alley. That's the good thing about Halloween, everyone looks alike, everyone is dressed up.

Arthur leads them through the small town. It's 1 and a half hour 'til midnight, when the gate between the two worlds closes, and the creatures and spirits that don't make it to the gate by 12 o'clock will be trapped in the Livings world, forced to live amongst the humans 'til next Halloween. The wizards planted the 'Phoenix's feather' last year, and now they've returned to collect it.

Now, Lukas and Vylad would've expected that they'd be going to the woods, but no. Arthur leads them to a big white house, really nice place to be honest. There is a lot of people on the inside, and a lot of people are dancing to some loud music "Now, um, you two, stay here" Arthur says, making Vylad grin."Hey, did ya make a special friend last year, Iggy?~" Arthur turns around and he's a little pink, before saying "W-Well, what if I did?! There nothing wrong with that!" He quickly walks up to the front door and knocks. A tall blonde with glasses that is dressed up as a superhero opens the door, and looks down at Arthur. The polite smile (like the one you put on when someone your parents knows talks to you) on the man changes the second he recognises him. The tall man lifts Arthur up and hugs him. "I've missed ya! How are ya?!" The man smiles bright as he puts Arthur down. The short wizard smiles a little and looks up at him. "Yeah yeah, I'm fine Alfred, I missed you too"