Eunkook's Heartbreak

Jungkook's POV

A few weeks later

When we arrived to Korea, we were stormed with flashes and our fans. We quickly made it to our van and headed to our company building. "Jungkook, whatever you do, just don't make much of a drama," Jimin hyung reminded me as we arrived to our building.

"I can't promise you that, but I'll try," I replied, not looking at any of my hyungs. "Just don't make such a scene," Jin hyung said. "I can't promise you that either," I said again. They sighed as we went into our building.

"Rest in here first, don't go anywhere until you had enough rest," Yoongi hyung insisted. I nodded at him and went into one of our practicing rooms. "I just need to calm down," I said to myself, breathing in deeply. "I just need to calm down," I kept repeating.

"You need anything?" Jimin hyung asked, entering the room. "Nope, not really," I said, sitting down on the ground. "I'm sure you'll need company," he said, sitting down next to me. "Well, yeah okay true," I admitted. Jimin hyung smiled at me and patted me on the back.

"It'll go fine, maybe she needs some space," he said, trying to lighten my mood. "No, she clearly wanted to break up with me. I need to know at least why," I said as I stood up. "Where are you going?" he asked, also standing up. "Stay here, I'm going to her," I said. He nodded, looking at me concerned.

I went out of my building and took a turn, making my way to Source Music's building. As I arrived, I saw two securities guarding the entrance. "Could I pass through?" I asked politely, looking over their shoulders.

"I'm sorry, but I can't let you pass through," one of the guys said. "I'm no harm, I swear," I said. "This is Eunha-shi's orders, we can't disobey her," the other guy said. "She doesn't want me in the building? But- I'm an idol, I could pass!" I exclaimed as I tried to push through, now anxious and angry.

"I told you sir, this is Eunha-shi's orders!" The men said, holding me back. "What about the staffs? And the CEO? I'm close with them," I said, trying to find a way to get past. "I'm sorry sir, but you can't pass," the men repeated, trying to calm me down. 

Right at that moment, I heard giggles. Then I heard the voice I've been dreading to get answers from draw closer. She looked at me, we had eye contact. Her laughing stopped as her eyes became bigger. "I... I should go," she said, turning away from her friend and leaving the opposite way.

"What is it- Oh hey Jungkook oppa," Sinb said as she waved at me. "Let him go," she said to the securities, but they didn't move. "It's Eunha-shi's orders, I can't let him pass through," one of them said yet again. 

"And I am one of her closest friend, and also a person working  here in this company, so you should follow my orders," Sinb said (A/N: OMG sassy Sinb XD). The securities then finally moved and I came to Sinb. 

"Thank you, they weren't moving when I asked them to," I scoffed. "Why is Eunha unnie avoiding you anyway? Did you guys fight?" Sinb asked, confusion in her face. "Haven't she told you guys? We... broke up," I said, heaving a sigh.

"Oh... I'm sorry. So that explains why she has been depressed all week," she said understandingly. "What? She was the one who told me to break up," I said, looking surprised at her.

"Wait, oh my god, that can't be..." she mumbled to herself, covering her mouth in surprise. "What? What is it that I don't know?" I asked, kind of anxious to know about the situation. "It's better if you don't know," Sinb said. 

I grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her a bit. "What happened?" I repeated, looking at her directly. "It's just... she had tear marks when she came back from playing with Sana unnie! And I think that day was when you guys broke up, May 30th!" she shouted, making me stop shaking her.