Collaboration

(A/N: If you didn't like this chapter, tell me and I'll improve next time!)

Swoon's POV

"So you two groups will be collaborating and will be recording an album together. The money made up will be split to two for each of you groups. Any problems with the money?" PD-nim asked. "NOPE WE DON'T" we all said. "This project is also secret, so we won't be talking about this project until the teaser comes out. Are we clear?" PD-nim asked again. We all nodded. "Well then, we made the mr and we only need your voices now. The MV will be filmed 3 months later. That is enough time I suppose?" PD-nim smiled as he said. We all nodded once more. Later we came to the studio. The main dancers, Sinb and J-hope (I don't know who is the main dancer for BTS so I'll just assume J-hope), went to practice the dance. The rest of us went to the recording studio to start hearing the song. Our vocal trainers covered our places so that we'd know how to sing. This song is super sad... a couple breaking up and having a tough time. I wonder how we'll film the Music Video... Maybe most of the places would be set up because we can't go outside... the music video would be spoiled. I just hope our buddies and armys would like it.

First, Eunha and Jungkook went to sing while we heard them. They both had an amusing voice we all love. By the way, each of us will have a partner for the mv-

Sowon-Jin

Yerin-V

Umji-Suga

Sinb-J-hope

Eunha-Jungkook

Yuju-Jimin

Rap-monster is the solo guy (sorry guys) who comes up and tells the couple to move on and forget or else they'd be painful for the rest of their lives.

I wasn't really comfortable with Jin being my partner because I know him the least. When we had time, all of BTS and Gfriend members talked about each other but Jin just stayed quiet. The quiet guy lol. Next Yuju and Jimin went into record. Their voices were so into the song, that it just surprised the rest of us. Yuju gets so emotional on songs, so she always could focus, while Jimin could focus and then unfocus whenever he can.

Next was me and Jin sunbae. I just hope nothing goes wrong because it might get the situation awkward... First Jin sunbae sang his part. He has a good voice, soft and gentle. That voice would definitely steal a girl's heart, but not me... I promised my CEO that I wouldn't fall in love again remembering the last time I fell in love... I was heartbroken. But now I'm fine. I'm the leader of Gfriend and I could control myself from being in love. Let's forget about the past...

Soon it was my turn to sing. I got my voice ready as Yuju told me some techniques. I inhaled and then started singing. It was good until I sang a higher note and my voice cracked. I bowed in apology and then coughed. Yerin brought me a water bottle. She is super caring :) I drank the water and sang again. I got an okay sign from my vocal trainer and then we went out for the next  partners to sing. We go in order, so once we sing our line, then we go out and the next person who sings comes inside. 

"Unnie are you okay? You look tired..." Umji asked me. I just put on my leader smile and said "I'm okay, I'm just a bit tired, that's all. I took a glimpse at Jin sunbaenim and he was staring at me. We had eye contact for a few seconds, then I broke it. I looked back at Umji and smiled. "Do you want to check on Sinb?" I asked smiling. "I would want to, but  I don't want to disturb them. The dance looked very hard and I never saw Sinb making so many mistakes... Let's not bother them Unnie." Umji said wisely. This kind and wise girl is so meaningful to me... I just decided to agree with Umji and chat with her.

Sinb's POV

First when I saw Hope sunbaenim, he was a funny guy, but when we started dancing, he changed. He was a serious person. I was a bit surprised, but I got back to reality and started following his steps. I kept getting the steps wrong and Hope sunbaenim seemed to be mad. "I'm sorry sunbaenim... I'll try to do it again." I said-whispered. He stared at me and then said "Okay, just try to keep up with me. These steps seem hard for you. Do you want me to teach you again?" "Just the steps sunbaenim. I think I could do the rest, but the steps are too hard for me." I said quietly. I felt very bad for Hope sunbaenim because he couldn't practice because of me. I just stood there facing the ground. "Let's rest first. I'm tired of teaching. Five minutes break okay?" He said. I just nodded. 

He went to the sofa and sat. I quietly sat on the ground. It was silent until I broke it. "Sunbaenim, when did you start dancing?" I asked. He thought for a moment. "I don't quite remember... You?" He asked. "I started when I was very young. I enjoyed dancing because I love the beats that I could follow to when I dance." I answered. "Sit down here, the ground is too cold. The sofa might be better." He told me and I just sat on the sofa. We were silent again so I decided to take out my phone. 

I started playing candy crush. I beat my new level and was playing a new one, then a new one. I was enjoying the time. "Hey, can I have your phone number? We might have to discuss things when we're not around." he asked me. I hesitated but then gave him my phone. He dialled in his number then called it. Then he ended the call. "Okay, let's get back to work." he said then stood up. I stood up afterwards. He told me the steps clearer this time and then I was able to catch up. When we finished the rest of the moves, we were out of breath. "Sunbaenim wait here, I'll go get the water bottles." I said. I was about to turn the doorknob, but he called me. "Call me Oppa instead of Sunbaenim, it sounds more friendly." He smiled at me. I just turned around and went to get water.

Jin's POV

Wow... Sowon had a better voice than I thought... Every time I saw their mr remove, haters always said that Sowon is a bad singer, but maybe she just gets tired easily when she dances. I didn't know that I was staring at her until we had eye contact. She stared at me confused until she started talking to Umji. 

I needed fresh air so I went outside. I saw a girl but ignored her. She seemed to notice me, so she came closer. I was about to go, but she spoke. "Hello, I'm Nayeon from TWICE. Nice to meet you Jin sunbaenim."

Author's Note:

So finally she came! Nayeon is going to be the bad girl and she's going to try to separate Sowon and Jin. She fell in Jin's trap and she's in love with Jin. Nayeon will do all sorts of evil stuff to Sowon, like make a fake youtube account and write a bunch of hate comments on her videos. She will turn out very evil in the story.

Just a reminder, none of the characters are as evil as in the story in real life. They are all kind and I'm a big fan of every one of them. I'm just more into Gfriend and BTS. And Sowon and Nayeon are the same age in real life and they are also the same age in this story. I hope you guys enjoyed this :) If not then I'm sorry :( byeeeeeeeeeeee