News

Sowon's POV

When I arrived home, Eunha was there. She looked happier than before she left, maybe something good happened to her. I quickly went to the fridge to see if there were enough groceries to feed us. Yes of course we did, so I quickly took some eggs and fried them. Then I turned on the rice cooker and started cooking rice. While I was in the kitchen, Sinb and Yerin was just watching the TV, flicking around random channels.

"Stop stop! BTS is in there!" Sinb shouted. I stopped for a moment because she shouted loudly, but continued on making dinner. "Yah Sinb-yah! Come and help me to move the dishes!" I yelled once I successfully finished making the soup.

Instead of Sinb coming, Yuju came inside the kitchen with an annoyed face. "Sinb's fangirling over J-hope sunbaenim again, she never gets tired" I just nodded to her while carefully moving the soup to the tray. "Put the side-dishes on the dinner table" I ordered. Yuju just groaned and did what I said.

Later the six of us were all sitting down and were ready to eat for dinner. "I wish that these would be what we eat every day" Umji commented as she ate slowly, enjoying much of the taste. "Wouldn't we get bored eating the same thing?" Eunha asked, startling all of us. That is true, but it's better than not eating anything, I thought. "Guys let's just eat, and Sinb, next time don't scream too much every time J-hope sunbaenim comes on TV. We all already know you like him so..." I trailed off while having a teasing face on.

"Unnie! It isn't true! I-It's just that he was too funny!" Sinb protested, raising both of her hands to show innocence. "Stop denying it and eat" I said, which made Sinb shut up. We ate in silence until we started talking about what kind of comeback we'd have for the next time.

"I really want to change my hairstyle!" Eunha shouted. "Well then, say that to the hairstyle Unnie," Yuju said which gained an eye roll from Eunha. "Guys if you finished eating, put your dishes in the sink. Sinb, you are washing today" I said and Sinb glared at me. 

Soon after we finished our food and Sinb washed the dishes, we all went to the TV to watch the news. There were some new topics about the politics and the other boring stuff, and then something caught my mind.

"A few fans have caught BTS Jin and TWICE Nayeon going out to something that looks like a date. Some fans of theirs envy them while others are more likely to ship the new created couple. A few people denied this fact but a picture of Jin and Nayeon kissing changed their mind at a speed of lightning," the news reporter said.

Every member of mine was looking at me worriedly, while I looked calm on the outside but in the inside I couldn't bear the pain. "It's okay guys, maybe it's just a misunderstanding" I said. Then I excused myself to my room and took out my phone. I quickly texted Jin oppa.

Me: Oppa I just saw the news, what is happening right now?

A few minutes later, oppa replied.

Jin oppa: Look it's a misunderstanding. Nayeon asked me to go out for a friendly date and I accepted because of the word 'friendly'. Nayeon was the one who forced the kiss. She thought that I didn't have a girlfriend. It's okay, I didn't tell her about our relationship yet.

I was kind of relieved after I read that text. Maybe because he wasn't cheating on me, or maybe because he didn't tell Nayeon about our relationship. I still want to keep our relationship going, and my friendship with Nayeon at the same time.

Then I texted Nayeon to see what she'd say.

Me: Nayeon I just saw the news, did you already start making progress?

She replied as soon as I sent the text

Nayeon: OMG yes! I know that a kiss on our first date was too much, but he didn't resist! I'm still scared that his fans would torture me to death, or about the nagging of my manager, but I'm fine! I'm still very happy!