The Meeting

Sowon's POV

Today we were going to have a meeting with our sunbaes, BTS. I was looking forward to see Jin sunbae the most because of our small incident last week. I woke up extra early so that I could wake the others after I take a light shower. When I finished the shower, Yerin was already up. She was touching her iPhone. I sneaked to her bed so that I could see what she was looking at. OMG! She was looking at V sunbae's pictures!

"Yerin! Do you have a crush on him??? What if the manager or fans find out! We will be in big trouble! Stop it right now!" I shouted, but a little too loudly. Yerin looked down at her hands and she remained silent. I quickly calmed myself down.

"Yerin... I know that you had a crush on him, but what if he breaks your heart by liking another girl? I'm sorry for screaming at you, but you can't have a crush on him. Just don't crush on him. He's an idol and so are you. V has more fans  than you right now. His fans will try to kill you... I don't want you liking V sunbae to affect our group." I calmly spoke. Yerin started to sniff and I looked at her. She was crying! I panicked and just patted her back while hugging her. 

"What is all this? Did you unnies fight again?" Umji asked with a sleepy voice, still her eyes closed. When she heard Yerin sniff, she opened her eyes and then she just stared at us extremely surprised. "Unnie... are you okay? Did I say too much?" Umji asked worriedly. "Let's just leave her alone right now. She would want some space alone. Sorry Yerin, but cry as much as you want if it makes you feel better..." I answered and hugged Yerin once more before me and Umji left the room. 

 Jin's POV

I woke up early because I was excited to have the meeting with Gfriend. I was excited to meet Sowon. I hurriedly took a shower before others took the bathroom and then went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Today was a light breakfast since we needed to make our bodies fit. I just made toast and jam with milk.

"Hyung, could you come here for a second?" Our Golden Maknae Jungkook asked me. I went to his bed and he showed me a picture of a girl with a microphone. "Isn't she gorgeous? Her bunny cheeks suit her face soooooooo much!" Jungkook said excitedly. "She is cute, but who is she? Do you know her?" I asked calmly. Nobody could beat my Sowon. "You don't? She is Eunha, one of the members in Gfriend we met yesterday. She looked cute so later when I saw her, I asked her phone number so we could stay in touch. She said she isn't allowed to give out phone numbers except to members and her manager, but she gave me her kakaotalk." Jungkook said while staring at the picture. 

"Look Jungkook. We are idols. the more you adore her and take interest in her, the more our fans will hate her. Just remember that you should not show your feelings towards her too much. Only show it when you are alone with her, or the fans might catch you." I said smiling to him weakly.

"I-I di-didn't say I liked her!Geez Hyung!" He exclaimed while blushing. "Anyway, come out for breakfast. The meeting is soon, let's not waste our time." Then all of BTS gathered around the table as we ate breakfast. It took a while to eat because we always talk a lot while eating. After we finished, our manager came to pick us up. We then headed to the meeting place.

Sowon's POV

I'm finally here! Whew, we weren't late. It would be a bad thing if a hoobae is later than a sunbae and keep them waiting. We quickly went to the meeting room and luckily we were there first. We quietly waited on one side. A few minutes later, BTS sunbaenims came and we all stood up and bowed. They did a small bow to us and then sat down. We patiently waited for the PD to come until V sunbae broke the silence.

"So... can we all introduce ourselves? Hello everyone, My name is Taehyung, but my stage name is V. Call me either way." He started and then the next person continued. "Hello, I'm rap monster, or RM. I am the leader of the group." "Hello!!! My name is Jungkook, you can call me nicknames if you want. I am the maknae of the group! Nice to meet you!!!" Jungkook said with a big smile. All the time, he was looking at Eunha. "Hello, my name is J-hope, and I'm a rapper. Nice to meet all of you!!!" "Hello everybody! My name is Suga, or Yoongi. I contain the swag of the group!" "Hello, my name is Jimin! I'm a lead-singer! Nice to meet all of you!" That Jimin guy's eyes disappear every time he smiles. "Hi I'm Jin. I'm the oldest in the group and I like to cook."

"Well, Hello everyone! My name is Sinb, but my real name is Hwang Eun bi! I am the main dancer of the group Gfriend and I'm looking forward to have a nice meeting today!" Sinb said excitedly. She's never shy around boys. "Hello I'm Yerin... I am the main looks of the group, but my other members are also very beautiful :) I hope we could be friends..." Yerin said shyly. She has a loving heart... "Hello my name is Umji, but that's only my stage name! My real name is Yewon. But I'd prefer both. I am the maknae of this group and I apply for cuteness, but no aegyos!" Umji said cheerfully. "Hello I'm Eunha, or Jung Eun bi. Sinb and I have the same names, so we both prefer our stage names. I apply for the shortness of this group, so I'm okay if people call me out for that!" Eunha said shyly. She glanced at Jungkook but then she looked down. Such a cute girl! Lastly, it was my turn. "Hello BTS sunbaenims :) I am the leader and the oldest in the group! I don't know what we're here for the meeting, but I hope we could get our selves through this well... Anyway it's nice to see everyone!" I said trying not to look at Jin sunbaenim. 

"Hello guys, did you guys introduce yourselves?" PDnim asked as he came in. "yes!" We all said. "Good, now let's talk about the collaboration" He said.

-----------

Author's Note

So here is the second chapter! I thought nobody would read this, but I'm glad that at least someone read it! When somebody commented on my Chapter 1, I got super happy! I wanted to update yesterday, but my parents told me to go to sleep so I couldn't! I'm so sorry! Also, I will be using TWICE members for the bad girls, but please don't hate on me!!! I'll also not be able to update a lot because the teachers give us TOOOOOO much homework! But don't worry, my update will only last for like a week for the longest, and I hope I could update at least 3 chapters a week! You know, I'm not much of a study person, so I'd rather be writing these. Also I'm planning on making a Sinb-V fanfic, but I'm not sure. I did Yerin-V on this chapter because so many other people also use them, but if I could, then I'd be using Sinb-V fanfics! Tell me what you thought about this chapter and about Sinb-V's planning fanfic! BYeeeeee