Chapter 14: Rescue

Start from the beginning

"What famiglia?!" I questioned him.

"Radice Famiglia!" He shouted as I shot him with my gun that was holistered on the side of my jeans.

"Aah!" Screamed Junko as she was shot by Tsuna.

"We don't have too much time. We need to find where the Radice Famiglia Manor is!" I said as I immediately started to hack. And after three minutes I finished and I saw their men dragging my sister to a room. "There! Tsuna open a portal there immediately."

Tsuna opened a portal to there and I took out my katana that I haven't used in a while and unsheathed it and jumped in.

Earlier That Day In The Destra Famiglia Mansion

Lia's POV

I just woke up in my room. It was a plain white room with bed and a bathroom in the corner and a bed but there was also an empty bed in the opposite side of the room. But there were some bloodstains on some parts of the room from my parents. They had me and my sister put in this room like since we were 1 when they discovered that we didn't have strong flames. But 10 years ago they took my sister somewhere.

Flashback

We were laying on our beds.

"Nee-san." I called.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Do you think they'll ever free us?" I asked.

"No." She said. I felt like crying but stopped when she said the next. "But I'll get us out of here one day."

I was about to reply when they came with men in black suits and went towards my sister.

"That's her." Said Antonio as the men grabbed my sister.

She started to struggle. "Let me GO!" She said.

"Nee-san!" I screamed as the men looked towards me.

"Is she also for sale?" They asked.

"No." Said Antonio. "We still have some use of her."

"Okay." Said the same man in a black suit as my sister was still struggling.

I tried to run towards my sister but Antonio was holding me by my wrist.

"Let me go!" I screamed at him as I tried to make him release me but it served futile.

The men started to take away my sister. "NO!" She screamed. "Lia I'll rescue you. I promise!" She screamed with tears streaming down her face as the men took her away.

"AMAYA-NEE!" I screamed also crying.

Flashback End

I still believe that my sister would come for me.

Antonio came in with a man and behind him were 2 men.

"So this is her?" He asked.

"Yeah." Said Antonio.

"Not bad." The man said rubbing his chin and scanning me. I growled in disgust. "Feisty, I like her. I'll take her."

"Okay." Said Antonio as the 2 men came and restrained me and started to take me away as they put a bag over my head.

At The Radice Famiglia Mansion

We arrived somewhere as they dragged still dragged me somewhere. After we arrived they took the bag of my face and I saw that we were in a room with a bed and a lot of stuff that shouldn't be mentioned and the man was sitting on the bed. I was even more scared now.

"Let's not waste time shall we. And boys as treat we will enjoy this one together." He said as he and the 2 men started to take of their clothes.

I tried to run but they caught me by my hand and threw me to the bed. I felt tears go down my cheeks as they were coming closer to me.

"Nee-san! Please save me!" I screamed closing my eyes.

Amaya's POV

I jumped into the portal as I saw 3 men coming towards my little sister and heard her scream.

"Nee-san! Please save me!"

I immediately slashed the men with my katana and they fell to the ground dead.

3rd Person POV

Lia felt someone hug her and it felt familiar to her. She opened her eyes to see her sister hugging her.

"I'm sorry I didn't come sooner." She said crying.

"Amaya-nee?" Lia said slowly as she too started crying. "Amaya-nee! I was so scared!"

As the sisters were crying neither of them noticed Tsuna leaning against the wall beside the door smiling.