Chapter 12: Daily Life

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

________________________________________________________________________________

Place and/or time or POV

At Tsuna and Amaya's Place In The Morning

Mukuro woke up expecting to be in Vendicare's water prison or at the very least in a prison cell but what he woke up to was a bit shocking. He was on a soft bed looking up to a white ceiling he got up and looked around. The room had Indigo walls there was a desk not far away from the bed he was on and there was also an another bed on the opposite side of the room which had light Indigo sheets.

He got out of the room and went down the stairs and to the living room to see something unexpected. Tsuna was slouching on the couch watching some show on the TV. He looked at Mukuro.

"Hey Pineapple." Said Tsuna.

"Do not call me Pineapple Cielo!" Said Mukuro with a pissed off look. "And where am I and where is Ken, Chikusa and Chrome."

"First off I will not stop calling you Pineapple and secondly Ken and Chikusa are sleeping in the other guest room as for Chrome" Before Tsuna could finish Chrome walked in with a pink apron.

"Cielo-san Amaya-san said that breakfast is ready." Said Chrome and when she noticed Mukuro she jumped on him. "Mukuro-sama your awake."

"Yes, My dear Nagi and you look cute in that apron." Said Mukuro and Chrome blushed.

"Thank you for the compliment Mukuro-sama." Said Chrome still blushing red but unknown to them two people were thinking something.

'They like each other. We'll just give them the push.' Thought Tsuna and Amaya hiding a smirk.

They all went to the dining room and started eating.

"Oh yeah I enrolled you two into Namimori Middle School and you will be going to school tomorrow since todays Sunday." Said Tsuna.

"Ok. By the way Cielo why are we here and not in the Vendicare Prison?" Asked Mukuro.

"Oh I Just negotiated a bit with Jager but you will be the Mist Guardian for Vongola Decimo." Said Tsuna.

"What!?" Screamed Mukuro. "There is no way that I am joining the Mafia! My goal is to destroy it!"

"Don't worry Vongola Decimo isn't that bad. She is too innocent to be in the Mafia if you ask me. But if she does join it she will probably change the whole underworld." Said Tsuna.

"And how do you know!?" Asked Mukuro angrily.

"First because I'm one of her tutors and secondly because she's my twin sister." Said Tsuna.

After hearing this Mukuro seemed to calm down a bit. "Wait she's your twin sister? No wonder I lost to her." Said Mukuro but whispering the last part which was heard by everyone in the room except Chrome. But he had to agree with Cielo. The girl was too innocent for the Mafia but she was strong, strong enough to beat him.

Mukuro sighted. "Fine. I'll be her Mist Guardian." He said.

"I knew you would agree." Said Tsuna smirking.

The Next Day

The lessons were about to start and Tsunayuki, Gokudera and Yamamoto barely made it in time.