Chapter 14: Rescue

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

Place and/or time or POV

________________________________________________________________________________

At The Hotel In The Morning

Tsuna was the first one to wake up. He carefully got out of the bed so he didn't wake up Amaya. He took some clothes out of his suitcase and went into the bathroom to take a shower.

Amaya's POV

I woke up and heard someone taking a shower.

After I took some clothes out of my suitcase as Tsuna got out of the shower. He was ready for today. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black hoodie with black Vans with black combat boots. He always wears this when he goes on missions.

Then I went into the shower and after I was done I put on some white skinny jeans, white combat boots and a white leather jacket. After I was done we headed to the Destra Famiglia Manor.

At The Destra Famiglia Manor

Tsuna was sitting inspecting with closed eyes and I was looking through the surveillance cameras looking for any signs of my little sister. I go curios when I saw my father heading to his office and meeting my mother there.

"Did you get rid of that trash?" Asked Destra Junko.

"Yes." Said Destra Antonio. "She actually believed that the little b***h would save her. Hhahahahahaha."

"Hhahahahah." Laughed Junko.

I couldn't take it anymore. They had obviously done something to my little sister.

"Tsuna can you create a portal to his office?" I asked Tsuna since I can't use Night Flames.

"Yeah." He said as he opened a portal to his office.

When I came into the office I saw the shocked faces of my parents.

"You have the guts to come here you little-" Antonio couldn't finish his sentence as I took him by the collar and slammed him against the wall.

"Where is she?!" I asked him.

"Who?" Antonio asked.

"My little sister!" I shouted.

"You don't have a little sister!" He shouted back.

"Don't play with me I have my memories back!" I told him with venom in my voice.

He seemed shocked. Then he laughed.

"Hhahaha. Even so why should I tell you where she is?" He asked. "My whole famiglia will be here in a minute."

"That's where your wrong." Said Tsuna as he through the door of Antonio's office. Behind him in the corridor was filled with bodies. "Because you don't have a Famiglia anymore."

Antonio's expression turned from smug to that of a horror.

"Now tell us where she is if you don't want him to kill you." I told him.

"I sold her to a boss of an famiglia an hour ago. He's been collecting women and using them." Said Antonio.

I clenched my fist.