Chapter 3: The Start Of The Training

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

____________________________________________________________________________________

Tsuna's POV (Point of view)

It's been a few hours since that experiment. A few men in armored gear, who I think are Guards, came and gave me a white hospital gown and told me to change into it. After I changed they came took my old clothes and went away. I wasn't bothered that much by that since there wasn't anything in it's pockets. Apparently they took everything from them while I was out and that includes my pocket watch. At least they didn't take my necklace. After that I was sleepy so went to sleep.

Meanwhile

The man in the white lab coat was in front a man in a black suit and a black trench coat

"Subject #27 survived the special flame injection Boss" Said the man in the man in white lab coat, a Scientist.

"That's really good. Only one of the other subjects survived that experiment, right?" Said the Boss

"Yes Boss. Other than him only subject #3 survived it but she only succeeded and is still getting the rest of Flames of the Sky. After that we will start on giving her the Flames of the Earth." Said the Scientist.

"Hmm I wonder they will succeed it?" Said the Boss.

"There's a good chance they will. Subject #27 has very strong and pure Sky flames." Said the Scientist.

"Good. Make him the main objective so he can catch up to subject #3 and keep working on subject #3 but slowly till subject #27 catches up with her. And after they're finished getting all of their flames we will train them to our top weapons. And after that not even the vongola will be able to " Said the Boss.

"Yes sir. But what his about Night flames?" said the Scientist.

"We will give those to him when I say so." Said the Boss.

"Okay Boss." Said the Scientists and went away.

Meanwhile

In The Vongola Base

Seven infants were standing before The ninth Vongola Boss, Nono or Timoteo.

"Did you find anything?" Said Nono.

"No Nono CEDEF or any of the other vongola members couldn't find a thing." Said Lal Mirch.

"The arcobaleno found the cameras around the area where the kidnaping were destroyed and by the looks of it this was probably the Estraneo famiglia, kora." Said Colonnello.

"We haven't been able to get any information about where they're hideout is." Said Lal.

"D*mn it!" Said Nono clenching is fists.

Meanwhile

In The Sawada Household

Nana was very worried. Iemitsu told her that his Boss and the police were looking for Tsuna to reassure her.

Tsunayuki was in her room her eyes were red from crying and she holding the matching pocket watch and necklace in her hands worried for Tsuna.

"Please be safe." Said Tsunayuki before she fell asleep.

~~~~Time skip (2 month Later)~~~~

In The Estraneo Base

I was sleeping on the cold floor of my cage when the Guards woke me up and said something about a training. At first I was confused then I remembered what the Scientist told me after my experiments yesterday.