Chapter 8: Mafia Land And A Hitman

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

Name: messaging with someone

________________________________________________________________________________

An hour after Tsuna destroyed The Estraneo Famiglia at the CEDEF office

Iemitsu: I want you to track down this brat *Tsuna's picture* if he's alive.

Nightmare: Pay?

Iemitsu: 1mil.

Nightmare: Deal.

At the same time

Antonio (A/N OC and Amaya's Father): I want you to kill her if she's alive *Amaya's picture*

Nightmare: Pay?

Antonio: 1mil.

Nightmare: Deal.

In the Morning

Tsuna woke up and took his pocket watch on the bedside drawer and saw it was 9:48 A.M. Amaya was still asleep. He got up went to the bathroom and prepared himself for the day when he came out Amaya woke up and got up and did the same after that they went to the dining room when they arrived they saw everyone doing the usual.

"Good Morning!" Said Aria and Yuni as happy as ever.

"Good Morning." Said Both Amaya and Tsuna at the same time and started eating their food. When they were halfway through a man in a suit bursted into the dining room.

"Boss!" Said the man in panic and catching his breath.

"What's wrong!" Asked Aria.

"The Estraneo Family!" Said the man still catching his breath. "Has been destroyed!"

This shocked every one except Tsuna.

"All the members of The Estraneo Family were gathered to choose a new boss but someone found out and killed all the members and let go all of the kids they kidnapped. According some of them the guards in the room they were held were killed by another test subject and the rest of them were killed by another kid who appeared after the guards were killed. They said he wore a black cloak and a silver mask that covered half of his face." Said the man.

"Thank you. You can go now." Said Aria and the man left.

Everyone recovered from shock and Colonnello was first to ask.

"Who was strong enough to take down the entire Estraneo Family! And how was this person even able to find out that they were going to gather in one place and where the place was!"

Aria sighed and said "At least they won't be coming after Tsuna and Amaya." Then she suddenly smiled "Dress up Yuni, Tsuna, Amaya we're going to mafia land"

Two suddenly raised an eyebrow and asked in unison "What's mafia land?"

"It's an mafia only amusement park." Said Aria.

"What's an amusement park?" Asked Tsuna and Amaya.

"You mean you never went to an amusement park?" Asked Yuni. And in response the two shook their heads. "Then let's go!"

After a few minutes Aria, Yuni, Tsuna and Amaya were outside the mansion ready to go and after a while they arrived at mafia land.

"Where do you kids wanna go first?" Asked Aria.

"Anywhere is fine." Said Amaya and Tsuna.

"Then let's ride the roller coaster!" Said Yuni happily.

After they rode it they went to the haunted house. When they were inside one of the workers who was dressed as a ghost suddenly appeared from the wall trying to scare Amaya but Tsuna thought that the guy was trying to hurt Amaya and pointed a knife at his throat and released a bit of his KI (Killing Intend) the ghost got scared and ran away cause Tsuna's KI was strong.

After they got out of the haunted house they went to get icecream Reborn left cause apparently the rest of the arcobaleno were making a lot of mess. After they got their icecream they were sitting in a café.

Suddenly Tsuna's HI told him to get out of the way so he did and a bullet passed where he was sitting then a man wearing a black mask came out of nowhere.

"Hm. Sawada Tsunayoshi. Destra Amaya. I'll be killing you now." The guy said.

"Get behind me this guy is the second greatest hitman in the world, Nightmare." Said Aria as she protectively got in front of Amaya and Tsuna and Yuni.

Tsuna suddenly attacked Nightmare. Nightmare blocked his attack then Tsuna roundhouse kicked him using his rain flames to slow Nightmare and used his sun flames to increase his speed. Nightmare who couldn't block it was sent crashing to the wall. With no time to waste he teleported his gun and shot at Nightmare but Nightmare shot a bullet at Tsuna's bullet.

Nightmare took out two daggers and covered them in cloud flames. He then he rushed at Tsuna and slashed at him. Tsuna got away in time but Nightmare scratched his cheek. Tsuna teleported his scythe to his hands and the two of them started to slash each other they're attack parried for a while sometimes giving the other a cut. After a while both were covered in cuts.

"Your good. And I'm guessing that you were the one who destroyed the Estraneo Family last night, am I right." Said Nightmare.

"Your right and what?" Asked Tsuna.

"I wonder why Iemitsu wanted you dead. Maybe I'll just kill the girl for Antonio."

Tsuna's eyes were now covered by his hair and the flames on his scythe changed to really pure sky flames. He charged at Nightmare but Nightmare was ready and was going to stab Tsuna.

"Tsuna!" Screamed Amaya.

When Nightmare's dagger was an inch away from Tsuna he use short warp and now was behind Nightmare. Nightmare who sensed this looked behind himself and saw Tsuna's eyes. They showed extreme anger and bloodlust towards him. Even he was scared for the first time In a while. Tsuna then slashed his scythe and cut Nightmare in half burning the body with his sky flames that covered his scythe.

The mafia who were watching the battle were now in shock. A kid with multiple flames just killed the second greatest hitman in the world and was the one who destroyed the Estraneo Famiglia.

Amaya hurried over to Tsuna and laid him on her lap and started to heal his injuries with her sun flames. Tsuna who was tired after last night and his fight just now fell asleep.

And after a bit Gamma came over to get them and on the way back Amaya who was healing Tsuna fell asleep on his shoulder and Tsuna who was still sleeping laid his head on Amaya's head.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N Sorry for not updating for a while I caught disease that made me vomit and my back was hurting because of an old injury. Plus school was starting and I was really busy