Chapter 5: Escape

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~The Next Day~~~~

3rd Person POV

Today was torture day. When the kids arrived at the training room the 2 torturers were there. As soon as Amaya saw them she started to shiver and hid behind Tsuna.

"Aww she's afraid of us. Maybe we should have fun with her today" Said torturer1 as he licked his lips and started approaching the kids.

"Yeah the boss never said we couldn't and if she gets traumatized we'll just find a way to erase it and if we can't who cares the boss has the boss will have the boy anyways." Said torturer2.

Tsuna's eyes were shadowed by his bangs and when torturer1 was in front of him and was about to reach for Amaya, Tsuna moved his hand to in front of torturer1 forehead and suddenly his hands were enfulged in black flames for a second and when it disappeared in Tsuna's hand was his gun. The room was suddenly filled with KI (Killing Intend) and torturer1's eyes widened before there was sun flames on the tip of the gun and Tsuna pulled the trigger then 6 sun flame arrows fired and they hit the 2 torturers and the 4 guards heads and all of them dropped dead on the floor.

"How did you do that?" Asked Amaya

"I'll explain later." said Tsuna as the alarm went off.

Tsuna took Amaya's hand went to the weapons room door and shot the lock on the door they went inside and took their weapons and Tsuna shot the trackers on their weapons with a round of sun flame arrows.

"Follow me." Said Tsuna as started to run through the Estraneo base and Amaya followed him as she was told. And they went around the Estraneo base and Tsuna killing the guards and the scientists after a bit they came across the confiscation room when they entered Tsuna looked around found 2 laptops and his pocket watch, he destroyed the trackers in them then he kept his pocket watch put his laptop in a portal he made with Flames of Night and gave the other laptop to Amaya. Afterwards they went back to running through the Estraneo base after a while they have already destroyed almost all of the Estraneo base and when they were continuing what they were doing, which consisted on Tsuna killing the guards and the scientists and Amaya destroying all the data on all the Estraneo Databases, they found a room filled with other kids which the Estraneo kidnaped. Amaya released the kids while Tsuna killed the guards and when they finished, a girl about 4 years old with a weird mushroom like hat and a flower tattoo under her eye approached them and shyly said:

"Thank you." Then Tsuna told them where the exit is and told them to go there.

"You go with them too" Said Tsuna to Amaya.

"Huh? No I'm going with you!" Protested Amaya.

"No. You go with them they might get lost or there might be guards we missed. And I'm almost finished killing the guards and the scientists and the boss doesn't have a strong power and you have finished destroying all the data so please go with them." Said Tsuna with pleading eyes. Truth to be told Tsuna already knew the way to the exit wasn't hard and he already killed all the guards and he just didn't want her to see this bloodshed anymore cause he was covering the blood and the guards dead bloody bodies and he couldn't hold it up for too long now.

"Fine. Just promise me that you will come back alive." Said Amaya.

"I promise" Said Tsuna and started to resume his killing spree and Amaya lead the kids to the exit which wasn't to far.