CLÌCHE • Party

Lily P.O.V

After spending 8 hours of learning, playing and texting with Zayn secretly. The school was over so now I'm headed towards my car with Zayn besides me. Mentally planning things to do which include sleep for 4 hours, do some house chores and homework.

"So there's a party this Friday at one of my mate house, do you think you can come ?" Said Zayn

"I'll think about it" I tell him while looking at Zayn

"On second thought, you're coming with me and I'll pick you up at 8" he said.

"Oh make sure to dress sexy for me babe" Zayn add with a wink and smirk.

"Yeah sure, bye Zayn" I said while rolling my eyes when I'm already starting the engine and to my suprise he was riding a motorcycle which looks really expensive because the brands was Ducati and it's really suit him.

"Bye love" he waved at me.

Friday ( Lily P.O.V )

Currently I'm watching vampire diaries and still have 2 hours before I have to get ready. Out of the blues my phone ringing making me groan because it is in the kitchen table and Im lazy so I let it ring for a few second but then it ring again so that leave me no choice but to answer the call.

"Hey, it's Lily speaking who's this ?"

"Take me 2 rings for you to answer babe?"

I recognized the voice instantly so I said "Zayn?"

"Yes the one and only babe"

"Umm hey, what's up?

"Nothing just wanted to reconfirmed it so that if you come then I would to."

"Yeah I'm coming."

"Okay then besides, I just wanted to hear ya voice because I've been missing you." He said

I'm pretty sure there's smirk printed on his face and I'm red as tomato right now.

2 hours later.

Im getting ready to go the the party. I've just got out of the shower and walking towards my closet to pick an outfit for tonigh which consist of a black dress that hug my curves perfectly, black pumps leather jacket and black purse. Guess I'm going a little bit emo but whatever black is my go to colour. For accessories I just wear my watch and cartier bracelet.

For make up I put on mascara, lipgloss, eyeliner, highlighter because I want to look glowing and a bit of foundation because I don't like to cake up my face that much but since it was a party I decided to loosen up a bit.