CLÌCHE • Adonis

Lily P.O.V

A loud buzzing noise from my phone  woke me up from my beauty sleep. Rolling out of the bed and walking into my bathroom to get ready for my first day of school. Thinking about spending 8 hours on school also known as hell hole in my dictionary makes me groan.

Debating in my head should I pretend to be sick so I could skip school or not but I decided to go against it because I wanted to get to know people and make friends. After I'm done showering I look myself in the mirror. Dark brown wavy hair, chocolate eye, tan complexion and I stood at 5'4 inch. Lily Jane Collins

After getting dressed in a black crop top, jeans jacket, black skinny jeans and paired it up with black ankle boots. I live with my mom and she's working 24/6 not 24/7 cause she has one day off every week not that I mind because I got the house all by myself. My family is wealthy because of my mom.

Last but not least, I apply some makeup to make myself look presentable on my first day. "Lily ! Come downstairs and have some breakfast." said mom. I walk downstairs and have breakfast and kiss her cheek then take my car keys which is Range Rover and drive to school.

When I arrived at school, I parked my car then walking towards school and mentally finger-crossed so that I have good day. I'm making my way towards the office so I can get my schedule. "hey darling, how can I help you ?"said this woman who has big grin on her face and I'm pretty sure she's a teacher. "I'm a new student" I reply with a small smile.

Shortly after getting my schedule and getting an earful of the rules and the dress code which I don't really pay attention. I walk towards the locker section but today is not my day and I bumped into wall or so I thought and mentally bracing myself for the fall with my eyes tightly shut for the pain but the impact  never come.

Slowly opened my eyes they landed on the most beautiful pair of hazel puppy eyes with a tiny green speck that could only be seen on up close. The impact never come because I was tightly hold by his hands that are wrapped around my waist and save myself from embarrassment.

With a smirk that shows his perfect white teeth he said "Are you okay, love?" in his thick British accent. Then I reply "umm yes, thank you and I'm so sorry for bumping into you." with a small smile and a slight blush on my cheeks because he is absolutely beautiful. ADONIS

He has dark thick hair which was styled up perfectly. The man's face was structured in such a way that all his features were prominent. A light stubble was spread across the lower end of his face making him look older. He has a very thick and long eyelashes that adorn his face perfectly making all girls jealous including myself. He also has a very kissable lips but overall his perfect. I'm not even exaggerating.

He released me from his embrace and said "Are you new here? Because I've never seen such a beautiful face in this school or else I would definitely recognize you and I also want to say sorry because it's my fault too." I replied with "yeah, um since you're the only that I know could you please help me to find my class."

Then he checked my schedule and luckily I have most of my class with him and my first class is art which is with him. We walked inside the class and all girls stop talking and look at us even the teacher. "are you the new student?" Ask the teacher and I said yes.

"Have a seat dear, my name is Elizabeth Gillies and and you could call me Mrs Gillies." The teacher said. I reply with a nod and search for an empty seat which is in the middle and beside Zayn. He wave and patted a seat beside him and I make my way to the sit. All the girls looking at me with dagger eyes and jealousy and some guys were howling and whispering to each other.

"Don't mind them" said the Adonis beside me. Before I could reply the teacher beat me to it and start the lesson. "Okay guys settle down, today I decided to put you guys in a pair and paint each other face but you don't get to choose who's your partner because I've already did."

All the students in the class groan including me. Don't get me wrong I love arts but the teacher are very strict and I couldn't choose a partner. The teacher then spell out the name and their partner then it's time for my name which has me gobsmacked but a chuckle and small yes from Zayn.

"Lily Collins with Zayn Malik"

•••
Hey guys !! I'm new and I'm sorry if there's a lot of grammatical errors but comment to let me know should I continue this story or not ?

           Q - Where are you guys from ?
                 A - I'm from Malaysia

Love you xx - A