His Maid, Gone

=♡ Chapter 23 ♡=

Months had passed after the exchange of each demons rushing course of pent up emotions for one another. Sebastian had finished caring for Ciel like Agni had shown him prior. Thus the trio of the crow demon, cat demon and Nobel lord sent off to visit the circus's head master named "father" which had been the-

[ insert what happened in Black Butler Book of Circus because I've lost inspiration for this scene ]

Now the Lord and his humble servants returned back to the manor which held an excited ginger rabbit, whom awaited this whole adventure.

~

~Marrie's POV~
I walked back through the halls of my all to familiar home. And with pride now serving the Lord I walked down to the kitchen, looking into the door way to see Finnian and Bard cooking a "welcome back" feast for the night to come.
I later took a stroll to the garden, finding Mey-Rin reading on knowledgeable information about the many varieties of flowers and roses there were to offer in the garden.
Then, as on schedule, I took my leave to go to my masters study.
"My lord?" I knocked on the door.
"Enter." called Ciels voice, which lead me to open the doors of his office. Sebastian stood beside the head masters desk.
"My lord, all servants are under control for the time being." I bowed; getting a whiff of the delicate sent of the masters eager soul of vengeance. Sebastians eyebrow twitched at my sudden pass at the master. I smirked at his immature body language.
"Good. As long as nothing else comes up, I will be working in peace. You both are dismissed." the Lord announced. Both Sebastian and I bowed as her made our leave into the hall way. As soon as we shut the doors, we both exhaled a deep breath of relief. Knowing the stress of the manner was a halt for now.
"Well then.." Sebastian regained his posture, "Does this call for a celebration?" he cooed and neared closer to me.
I rolled my eyes, "Please, restrain yourself.." saying so; I walked passed his amused face. He watched me leave, for I felt his eyes staring daggers into the back of my head.

~

The next day.
"Marrie." I heard my master call from in his office. As I cleaned the dishes in the kitchen, I slightly shook my hands in the sink, then grabbed a near by towel to dry them completely. It was quite late in the evening. I sighed and walked out of the room to his study. My master, Ciel Phantomhive, his soul smells rather delicious. But alas, it wasn't meant to be devoured.

I walked up to his door diligently and knocked. After a second or so, I heard I faint 'come in' and entered. I walked in and stood a few feet in front of his desk, awaiting his orders. "You called, my lord." I said keeping myself calm and professional. "Indeed I did." he said, walking up from behind his desk, infront of me with his hands behind his back. I cocked an eye brow up in confusion as he smiled softly to me.

Ciel is a handsome, well-dressed man with short bluish-grey hair, deep blue eyes, and an eye patch on his right eye. He is 5'0" or more in height, which is relevantly shorter than I. I am currently 5'7", being in human form. He then cleared his throat, cutting me from my thoughts, and began to speak. "Marrie, I wanted to thank you." he stated kindly with a closed eye smile as he tilted his head to the side. I folded my arms behind my back and smiled slightly back. "Whatever do you mean?" I asked politely playing my nice-maid role as I was ordered to preform.

Finally, his smile faded back to his original hated face. "This is bloody ridiculous." he cursed.
"But, my lord, you must practice being a kind and friendly lord to indulge conversation with!" scolded Sebastian from he corner of the room whom watched the whole thing.
I stiffled a good laugh at the lords social practice. And turned around, "I will leave the rest to Sebastian then.." I stayed and headed towards the door. Ciels face was in pure terror,
"D-Don't leave me alone with him!!" he argued. I smiled and held the door,
"Then you better start practicing." I stated, and shut the door completely.

=♡=

{ The End }
¿