•five•

Ricky watched carefully as a dancer twirled around a purple glass pole, tilting his head. Did Ryan want him to do that? The dancer was flexible and... Pretty.

"I'm not pretty like that.." Ricky whispered, his head peeking around the corner of the doorway.

He felt a presence behind him, then a cool breath down his neck. "You're prettier than any slut I've ever seen," Ryan mused.

Ricky jumped, his cheeks on fire. "I-I-I didn't know you were behind me! Sorry! Fuck, you-you startled me, and I was just watching her dance, and-"

"Him."

"Huh?"

"You were watching him dance. That's Devin, a crowd favorite. Trust me, you're not the only person that thinks he's a woman." Ryan chuckled, shaking his head. "Better fuck than any woman I've been with, that's for sure." He muttered under his breath.

Devin saw Ryan and winked, waving at him. He then continued his show, throwing off the tiny shorts he was wearing into the crowd watching.

Ricky was bright red, hiding his face in his sleeves. "Please, don't say that..."

"Hm?"

"The... Sexual stuff. It's... I'm straight, Mr. Sitkowski." Ricky murmured, his bright blue eyes shut and long hair falling into his face and hands.

"You're not. Trust me, I would know a closeted guy when I see one. The way you choked on my cock and swallowed my load with such a, such a proud grin afterward... Mmfh. You've got experience."

The music playing in the club dimmed down, and Devin walked backstage. The smirk on Ryan's face never faded as he ran a hand down Ricky's arm.

"Look, cutie, I've got some business to attend to with Devin. Go find Vinny behind the bar for your first day of training." He whispered into his ear before kissing his cheek.

"I'm not gay." Ricky whispered as he walked off.