•three•

Ricky trembled with anxiety, Ryan's eyes staring at him with what looked like lust. The room the were in was dim, which made Ricky even more uncomfortable.

"I'm not a g-girl!" He squealed as Ryan licked up his neck. His cheeks were red, his hands feebly trying to push Ryan away. "I'm a boy!"

Ryan chuckled softly. "I'm quite aware," he replied, nipping at Ricky's jaw. "You're a dirty, slutty boy, aren't you?" He mused.

Ricky shook his head. "N-No! I'm not slutty!" He insisted. "G-Get off!"

Ryan pulled away, to his cock's dismay. "You got in the fucking car with me, you knew what was gonna happen."

Ricky was pushed up against the wall. "P-Please, I'll suck you off, just don't fuck me!" He begged, tugging nervously at his piercing.

Ryan smirked. "Well, then. On your knees, bitch." He commanded, unzipping his jeans. "Don't fucking disappoint me."

Ricky nodded, dropping down to his knees for the man he knew as Mr. Sitkowski. Was he really about to suck a stranger's cock?

That question was answered moments later, when Ricky was worshipping Ryan's massive length. "Nngh," he let a moan slip, looking up at Ryan as he went to work on his cock. "F-Fuck," he breathed, spitting on the tip.

"See? I told you you were a dirty boy."