Chapter 22 | Brother

Start from the beginning

But what snapped my attention was their scent, I stared at her trying to identify the
Scent. Her cheeks took a rosy colour on, she sheepishly looked away. Zaire glared at Jake, productively wrapping his arms tight around her waist.

He marked her.

You are welcome Jenn.

You are the reason he didn't in the first place.

Details.

"Take a seat freashly marked love birds, the pancakes and eggs are still hot"

Like their last night.

Haha- DAHLIA!.

What? It is true.

Jenn mumbled a soft thank you, her cheeks darkening to almost a red rose , Zaire sat down Jenn in his lap, she tried to wiggle out, complaining that she is embarrassed.
Zaire tightened his grip, growling lowly in her ear, words came out but only heard by the person in his lap..who now is completely red, strawberries would even be jealous at her.

"ZAIRE!" She hit him, seemingly not affected by her hit, he smirked down at her, his cocky smirk reassuring me that I indeed don't want to know what he told her...let's begin the morning 'clean'.

"I think my headache became worse" Jake mumbled.

He finished his coffee, going through his hair, making it messier than before. He noticed my stare and gave me tired smile.

"I will take a nap, Zaire the pape- why do I even bother? You aren't going to leave the Luna anytime soon so the papers are for later anyway " he grumbled

I waited until he was in his room, before I followed him. I feel guilty that I am the reason he doesn't sleep...

I knocked softly, I let myself in, the door wouldn't open wide until then I noticed that a body is on the floor, not affected that I rammed the door in him.

He is completely out!

Are we sure he's not drunk?

DAHLIA!

He might be?

Help me put him on his bed.

I put him in the bed without any problems..except, he didn't let go of my hand, I tried to pull away but...I am afraid he will wake up.

Now I am stuck..

I admit, it is calming to be near him...just holding his hand, feeling his warmth that brings these tingles with it.

I slowly reached for his hair, hesitated but still dared to touch his silky hair. I took a strand between my fingers playing with it.

"What am I doing here?" I whispered to myself. I glided my hand along his definned jaw line.

His skin is softer than expected.

"No kiss?" the voice of Aether startled me that I was going to fall off the bed, thankfully he grabbed me in the last second by my wrist.

"AETHER!! you could've just told me that you are awake" I turned to him, to meet sleepy ice blue eyes, Jake gave me a dozy smirk.

"I didn't realize that we are already at the creepy Edward Cullen stage?"

My cheeks caught heat "Are you sure you aren't the one who reached that stage before me?"

Oh shit! I wanted to ask him that later.