Chapter 1

*Justin's POV*

I just got back from school. It was last day of school. Holiday, finally. God, I'm so hungry, I think I'm gonna go to the restaurant to eat something since my mom's not home for 2-3 weeks. Yay, freedom!

I took a nap first and then I put my white T-shirt, my jeans and my purple Supra's on. I looked at myself at the mirror. Just as I knew, I'm stunning. I took a keys and got into my car.

As I got to the restaurant I sat at the table which was next to HER table.

OMG she looks so perfect. I've actually never seen her before, that's weird. I know a lot of people in LA but I didn't know her.

She was sitting there alone, just as I did.

I think she was watching me, but I'm not sure. I mean I wish she did.

I'm going to introduce myself to her.

*Selena's POV*

My mom decided that we shoud move to LA. Since I'm from Grand Prairie, Texas this sounded awesome to me. But then I realized that all my friends are in Grand Praire, I was so sad that I had to leave, but I need to move on and find other friends cause there's no way my mom would change her mind about moving to Los Angeles.

Okay so, when we finally arrived to our new house in LA my mom and I unpacked our stuff.

I was so hungry but my mom had something to do in LA so got to the nearest restaurant, all alone.

As I got there, I ordered meal and I saw a cute boy entering the restaurant. He is really hot. He sat at the table next to mine. I looked at him all long, I just couldn't move my eyes of him.

I saw him getting up, OH MY GOD, he is going in my direction. What should I do? Should I smile? Wave? I don't know.

"Hey," he said nicely.

"Hi," I was trying to play cool.

"My name is Justin," he even has cute name.

"I'm Selena" I was nervos. "Do you maybe wanna sit with me?" I offered him nervously.

"Yeah, that would be nice, if it's okay with you?"

"I'd love that" I said.

*Justin's POV*

I was a little bit nervos, she just looks so perfect. I really like her. We talked a lot. She told me about her best friend. She also told me she just moved here. So I guess I will see her around.

She had to go get back home. I finished my lunch and got home too. I remmember now that I don't know her last name. I spent hours and hours trying to find her on twitter. Oh yes, she told me about that girl Ariana Grande she hates. I found her and I found Selena by just pressing 'her followers' button. I followed Selena.

After an hour sitting there bored, I saw I have one new follower. It was her. I messaged her.

*Selena's POV*

All the way home, I thought of Justin. I really like him. But I know him for only 2 hours, that must be love at the first sight.

As I got home, I felt tired so I took a nap. After that I had to go somewhere with my class mom. I really don't wanna go. I'm probably going to think of some lie to avoid that. I will tell her that I have terrible headache.

As soon as she left, I took my computer out of my suitcase and logged in on my twitter account. I saw I have a new follower. OMG it was Justin from the restaurant. I followed back. As I did that, I got a message.