13; Wolverine

''You really think that like, Beckett has actual feelings for me?'' Elena rolled her eyes, this was like the 100th time Castle had asked her that and she was getting really annoyed with him. ''Yes Castle, for the 100th time, I believe she does have feelings for you.''

She crouched down, ''This is where Phil and his sister were found. Right?'' Castle glanced down to the folder he was holding, ''Yes, they were found there.'' She put on a pair of gloves and started to move the leafs that were covering the ground to see if they missed anything the first time they were here. She smirked as she found a small piece of metal covered in blood.

''I am willing to bet all my money that one of the Jackson's blood is on this.'' Castle crouched down beside her and glanced at the piece of metal, ''You think this guy pulled a wolverine?''

''Yeah, but I still don't get the wolf hair.'' She sighed and stood up. She put the piece of metal in an evidence bag and pulled out her phone to call her sister, ''Hey sis, I just found a piece of metal covered in blood, so keep a look out for that.''

''Metal?''

''Yes he pulled a Wolverine.'' Castle stood next to Elena, his ear pressed to her phone as he spoke. ''But what is up with the wolfhair if he used a blade?''

''That mysterie is still unsolved Kate, hopefully we will solve that soon.''

//

On the ride back to the precinct Castle was coming up with theories on how the killer could've gotten his 'Wolverine powers'. They dropped of the metal piece at the crime lab and went up in the elevator.

''Please don't make me go to a crime scene alone with him ever again.'' Elena told her sister as she threw her bag onto her desk and sat down in her chair. ''What did you do Castle?''

''I didn't do anything.'' He faked innocence as he gave Elena a small glare. Kate glanced at her sister waiting for her to explain. ''I was somewhat okay with the werewolf thing, but after we found the metal he couldn't stop talking about how this person must have gained his Wolverine powers or something.''

Kate glared at Castle and then turned back to the whiteboard. ''Well there has been another development.''

''What is it?'' Elena went to stand next to her sister. ''The new victim, Tyler, his heart was missing.'' Elena let out a small, 'jesus christ'

''Well maybe the killer was interupted the last time with the Jackson siblings.'' Castle spoke, ''Because their bodies were still somewhat warm when we arrived.''

''It could be possible-'' Elena was interupted by Ryan's voice, ''Beckett.'' Elena rolled her eyes in annoyance that she had been interupted and they all turned to look at the blue eyed man. ''Can I leave early for my date with Jenny?''

Kate looked at him, slightly shocked that he was going through with it. She was certain that he and her little sister had feelings for each other. ''Uh, sure. You can leave.''

''Thanks Beckett.'' He grabbed his jacket and walked out, saying bye to Esposito as he passed him.

''I don't get how he can be that stupid.'' Espo shook his head as he went to stand next to Castle. ''Anyways, I talked to the family lawyer, he said that the Jackson family recently got into a feud with the Jaeger family.''

''Jaeger family, as in the ones form Jaeger pharmaseuticals?'' Elena wonderd out loud, trying to push the thoughts of Ryan and Jenny out of her head. ''Yes and the family is known for they fierce personalities.''

''Well, I think we should go talk to them.''