10; Jenny

JUST PRETEND THAT MR EVANS LOOKS LIKE EVAN PETERS *DROOLS*

Recap:

Ryan was about to open the door when we heard someone speak, ''Kevin?''

We both turned and faced a blond haired woman. I glanced at Ryan who was looking shocked and hurt at the same time.

Who was this woman?

Was this Jenny?

*

''J-Jenny, hey..'' Ryan trailed of awkwardly as he truned around and looked at his feet. I turned around too and faced 'Jenny'. ''How are you?'' Jenny asked Ryan. At first people were staring at us, but after Jenny said that they all continued to eat. ''I've been good. Working a case.'' He pointed at the folder in my hand and Jenny turned to me. She extended her hand and spoke, ''Hi I am Jenny, Kevin's ex.''

Oh yeah, you're the bitch that cheated on him.

I decided not to say that and smiled, ''Hi, I am Detective Elena Beckett.'' I also extended my hand, wincing as the pain went through my whole body. ''Oh you're Kate's little sister.'' I nod slowly. ''How did all that happen.'' She pointed at my sling and my bruised face. ''Oh ya know, just a case.'' Ryan looked at me with his eyebrows raised and I just shrugged. He looked back down at his feet awkwardly and there was a small silence and I decided to break it. ''Well, we have to go back to the precinct. Nice to have met you, Jenny.'' I tried to leave out as much sarcasm as possible. She told us goodbye and Ryan and I walked out.

''Thanks.'' He finally spoke as we reached the car. ''Don't mention it.'' I told him as I opened the car door and got in.

*

''Peter was seeing out victim at the coffee shop. The owner said it looked like they were a couple.'' It was the first thing I said when we reached our desks back at the precinct. Kate nod and thought for a second. ''Good job,'' She told us and paused, ''I need to go to Lanie to ask her something.'' She stood up and left metioning for Castle to follow her. I looked at Ryan with a brow raised, ''What now?'' He just shrugged and we sat down at our desks.

''Hey, how did it go?'' Espo asked us. "I met Ryan's ex." He smirked and pulled out a chair to sit next to Ryan. "Did she now?" He raised a brow at Ryan. "So Espo, what did you find?'' I looked at the file he just laid down at his desk. ''Remember we found DNA underneath the victim's fingernails?''

"Yeah, got a match?"

"It matches her drama teacher, Mr Evans." I raised a brow, "Has he now?"

''Yeah, so I decided to call the roommate and she told me that Mr. Evans always acted a little to affectionate towards our vic."

"Let's go talk to him." I told them as I stood up slowly, trying to embrace the pain that went through my body. Ryan and Espo nod and also stood up. "Wait!" Espo spoke as I walked slightly ahead of them. I turned around to look at them. "Since when do you call the shots?" Ryan asked with a brow slightly raised. "Since I'm Katie's sister. I will text her from the car. Come on guys, let's go!"

*

''Mr. Evans?" The principal asked as I nod. "Why would you want to talk to him about Miss Konokaua?"

"Just to get a little more about her." Ryan responded and the old man nod. "Alright let me take you to his classroom, he is teaching right now."

We all walked out of the office, went up 2 stairs, which Ryan helped me with because of the pain, to the right and then up to this classroom at the right side of the corridor. "Ah, here we are.'' The man spoke happily as he knocked on the door to call out Mr Evans. ''You alright?" Ryan asked as he noticed me wincing in pain. I just nod and sighed.

"You know, with those injuries you shouldn't be working." I looked up and saw a guy with dark brown hair and eyes and.. and.. he was just fucking hot. If that guy was my teacher...

He looked me up and down and I just smiled a little. "Well, Detectives, this is Mr. Evans. I must be off now." He walked away leaving us with the crazily hot teacher.

"She has been cleared for duty." Ryan spoke in a harsh tone. Okay, protective much?

"So what was so important that you had to call me out of class for?"

"The murder of Lilly Konokaua." I spoke. "Sir if you would please come with us to the precinct."

*

"What?! This is insane! I would never do something like that?!" I leaned back in my chair, wincing a little of the pain that shot through my shoulder. "Then why did we find your DNA, under her fingernails?"

"Look.." He sighed, "We hand a little argument and when I decided to walk away she grabbed my arm." He pulled up the sleave of his suit jacket and showed us the mark. "But I just walked away, nothing happened after that.""

"You really expect us to believe that?" Espo asked. "Where were you last night between 11 pm and 1 am?"

"I was out at a bar with my friend, James, my girl just broke up with me. You can ask him." We all nod and walked out of the room.