08; Goodbye

For the people who like NCIS, I have a fanfiction called 'DiNozzo's Daughter', you should check it out;)

The whole day we found NOTHING and maybe you can notice already that it is really getting on my nerves. I slammed my head down on the desk in frustration and I heard a chuckle behind me. ''Don't ruin your pretty face, doll.'' I lifted my head off the desk and glared at Kyle. ''How can you look happy? We can't find Krumm.''

''You told me this team would find him, so have a little faith, like I do.''

I turned back to my computer and turned it off. ''What are you doing?'' Kyle asked me. ''Going home, I can think better there.'' Kyle nodded, ''I will take you home.''

I grabbed my coat, put it on, grabbed my bag, and flung it over my shoulder. Espo and Ryan walked back in with another coffee in their hands, it was like their 5th of today. ''You guys staying?'' I asked them. ''Yes, we are going to search all night.'' Espo told me as he sat down at his desk. ''Well, I am going home I can think better there.''

''I am driving her home.'' Kyle told them. Espo and Ryan nod and Kyle and I walked towards the elevator.

*

I unlocked the door to my apartment at got in. It was dark everywhere, but there was light coming from my livingroom. I put my hand on my gun and slowly crept towards my livingroom. Just as I slowly turned around the corner the gun was kicked out of my hands and I immediately punched the figure and kicked him in the stomache. I turned back and flipped on the light switch.

Standing in front of me was Wesley Krumm. ''Hello beautiful.''

Well shit.

*

Kyle's POV

I decided to stay outside of Elena's apartment building making sure it was okay. I saw it lights being turned on after a while. I started to think everthing was okay, until I saw a something happening close to the window. I grabbed my binoculars and looked through them at Elena's apartment. I saw a figure being pressed against the window and judging by the leather jacket it wa Elena.

''Shit.'' I mumbled and got out of my car, not even bothering to lock it. I grabbed my phone as I ran up to the building. ''Ryan.'' As soon as I heard his voice, I spoke while still running. ''Ryan, hey.'' I ran up the stairs, knowing it would be quicker than using the elevator. I didn't even care if my body was still sore from the explosion. ''Krumm is at Elena's apartment, I am going in now.'' I pressed the end button and put the phone back in my pockett, getting closer to the right level.

I hope I will be there in time.

*

Elena's POV

I struggled against his grip as he pressed me up against my window. My ribs and shoulder were hurting like a bitch and the rest of my body was too, but I am not backing down from a fight. Krumm threw my on the floor, making me crash through the coffee table. I stood up as fast as I could and kicked him in the stomach. He knocked back against the window, even harder than what had happened to me, making it crash. He almost fell out, but I wasn't going to let him.

I grabbed him by his shirt and started to punch him in the face, tears of frustration forming in my eyes. He suddenly grabbed my hand and twisted his arm behind my back, making me yelp out in pain. He threw me, yet again, down onto the floor. He grabbed a knife out of his pocket, making me wonder why he hadn't used it before, but before he could hurt me with it the door was kicked down and Krumm got schot in the stomach.

I stood up a little to fast, making me stumble slightly, and looked at my saviour.

Kyle Johnson put his gun back in his holster and walked over to me. ''You okay?'' He asked me and I nod. We heard Krumm groan and turned towards him. We both sat down next to him on our knees. I started to put pressure to the wound and Krumm chuckled. ''So what now you are going to save me? Come on I know you both want me death.''

''I do.'' Kyle growled, ''But I am going to make sure you go to jail for live and I hope you rot in your cell.'' Just as Kyle was done talking people started to storm in and with people I mean the S.W.A.T Team and my sister's and now also my team. ''Elena!'' Kate yelled and she ran over to me. Kyle gave me a nod and started to put pressure on Krumm's wound instead of me. I stood up slowly and hugged my big sister with happy tears running down my face. I heard Ryan call an ambulance and as soon Kate had pulled away from me I ran over to him and hugged him tightly. He seemed surprised, but hugged me back.

''Thank you, Kevin, for everything.''

*

I stood in front of the gate at the airport, with bruises covering my face, bandage across my torse and I had decided to keep my arm in a sling for a while. I smiled at my dark haired friend, but was still sad he had to leave. ''I will miss you Kyle.'' He smiled at me and hugged me losely knowing that it would hurt otherwise. ''I will miss you too, sis.''

We pulled back and smiled once again. ''Tell the team I say 'Hi'.''

''I will.'' He told me. We heard the last announcement, which was his que to get on the plain. ''Bye Ellie.''

''Bye Kyle.'' I gave him one last wave and waited until he was out of sight, before going back to the car. ''Ready for your next case?'' Espo asked me as I sat in the back. ''Hell yes.'' I told them and both Ryan and Espo smiled and we drove off to our next crime scene.