{19}

Autumn's pov
    Harley and I were walking down a street, when a store with a television in the window caught my eye. I stopped, with Harley joining me, as we stared at it.
"Forming criminal, Y/n Quinn, has been captured by Batman. She is being held at the new and improved Arkham Asylum, where we hope she'll be brought back into civilization. Thank you Batman for once again protecting Gotham City."
I quickly turned to faced Harley, and the first thing to escape my mouth was, "what are we gonna do? We gotta get her back Harley!"
Harley covered my mouth, and we ran to an alley. When she uncovered my mouth, she said, "stay calm, stay calm. We'll get her."
I nodded. I just stood there, thinking of why she would have to go to an asylum. Y/n had always seemed like she was fine. Is there something else? Does she have a mental illness? I was deep in thought, ignoring the rest of the world. That was until a white van came and stopped in front of us.
    "You two! Are you okay?" it was uncle J.
   Harley picked me up, and she ran to him. She hugged him. "Yes, we're fine."
    We got in the car. I sat in the back, as they were in front.
     "How do we get her back?" I asked.
     "We? Oh no, you're not coming," Harley said.
     "What? Why not?" I crossed my arms.
     "I'm not losing you too," Harley looked back at me.
     "I have to side with your mom on this one," uncle J said.
     I slammed back on the seat. How could they do this? I thought I was gonna be your little helper, J? Huh? What now? I am nothing but a kid now.
    "Thanks J," she said with her perky smile.
    "You won't be smiling when I say this, cupcake," J looked at her. Cupcake? Is Harley cheating on Y/n? "We can't go get her right away."
     Harley was about to say something, but clearly reframed from it. We got back home, and I stormed off to my room. I slammed my bedroom door, and locked it. If I cannot help, then do not bother me. I sat on my bed in the dark. I am normal happy, but now I am mad. I want to get Y/n back. I sat on my bed, leaning against the wall. I looked out the window. It was like she was calling to me.
"Don't worry, Y/n, I'm coming to get you," I said. "Even if they won't."
I opened the window, and climbed out.

Normal pov
   You woke on the ground. You looked at down at yourself. You were in orange hospital clothing. You sat up, and grabbed your head in pain.
"Ah, Ms. Y/L, you're awake," a voice said.
You couldn't recognize it, which scared you.
"Where am I?" you asked.
"You're in Arkham Asylum, and I'm your psychiatrist," it was a girl.
"What! That's insane, I'm not crazy," you said.
"That's not what it says here," she looked at a clipboard. "Teaming up with the Joker, causing a ruckus in Gotham, and marrying Harley Quinn."
"What are you gonna do to me?"
"Help you," she walked away.
"At least she didn't say anything about having a kid."
"If you're trying to help you're not."
"Look if you can just play along, you'll get out of here faster."
"That might just work," you smiled and started laughing.
    It was the next day, you were having your first meeting with your psychiatrist. She asked you things about your past. Questioning how this was gonna help you, said a few things. Some true, others not so much.
    "You might be one of our most interesting patients, since the Joker," she told you looking at her clipboard.
     "Well what can I say, I did learn from the best," you said looking in her eyes.
     "Why did you?" you gave her a puzzled expression. "Join him, of course."
      "That's for me to know and you to find out," you giggled and plastered a smirk on your face.
     She got up, and went to the door. A guard was on the other side. "Session is done, take her back."
    The guard came in, and grabbed your arm. He walked yet somehow dragged you to your room. You know you had to get out of here. You stood by the door, and held the bars looking out into the hall.
"You know you could plan an escape."
    "No. Someone is coming for me."
"Wow, they haven't even used electro shocking yet and you sound even crazier than before."
      "What do you mean electric shocking?"
"It's what J did to first make you like this. They'll do it to erase your memories."
     You looked away from the hall, lost for words. The voices were laughing. Erase your memories? Would you forget Harley and Autumn? You slid down the door, and and sat there.
"Ms. L/n," a guard said. You stood up and looked out the small window. "She wants to see you."
He came in and guided you to a room. It seemed familiar. Then it hit you. It was an electric shock room. You screamed and struggled to break free. You were slammed on the table. They strapped you in.
"Don't take this personal, Y/n," the psychiatrist told you, "it just we can't have you running back to them."
"You are so dead," you said.
"Oh, no, no, you won't remember any of this happened," she placed something in mouth.
She put the shockers to your temples. She turned them on, and you screamed.