{12}

Joker's pov
Y/n was out cold, and bleeding badly. I knew I had to act fast or she could die. I pulled over, knowing it was still risky. I looked at her leg, she was hit with a bullet. I took off my shirt, and tied it tightly around her wound. This should stop the bleeding.
"Hang in there darling," I said driving back to the mansion.
As soon as I pull in the garage, I grabbed Y/n and carried her in. She was still unconscious, which worried me. I kicked opened the door, and it must have startled Harley cause she jumped up and grabbed a gun.
"Oh, puddin' its you," she sighed putting the weapon down. I ignored her, and rushed to my room. "Well geez, a hi would've of been nice."
"Harley, now is not the time," I told her.
She ran over to me. I set Y/n on my bed, and Harley rushed to her side.
"What happened?" she asked.
"She got shot, she lost a lot of blood," I told her.
I pushed Harley aside, and unwrapped my shirt from Y/n's leg. It had stop bleeding which was good. The bullet was not to far in there. It would be easy to get out, and stitch it up. Harley knew what I wanted, and came back with the kit, and set it beside me. I got the bullet out of her leg, and it started to bleed again. I stopped the bleeding, and cleaned up the wound. Stitching it up, and I felt her twitch.
"Harley, she waking up," I said stopping.
"I got it," she said and injected Y/n with drugs that should keep her out for the rest of the night. I finished up the stitches. "She'll be okay, right?"
     "Of course, Harley," I said placing my hands on her shoulders. "You just need to give her space and let her heal."
    "What? I can't see her?" Harley got defensive with me.
    "Not what I'm saying," I walked her out of the room. "Just let her heal before you two do anything." Harley nodded. "Now then, its late, go get some sleep."
     "Okay, Mista J," she said heading back to my room.
     "In your room, Harley," I said stopping her from going any further.
     She huffed and walked away the other way pouting. I went back into the room. There's no way, I am putting Y/n alone while she injured. I got her out of those clothes, and just put one of my t-shirts over her. I took my clothes off, and got in bed. This will surprise her, when she wakes but I love a good surprise.

Normal pov
You were slowly gaining your sight, as you were slowly waking up. Even though things were still blurry a bit, you felt something. It was like bare skin. Thinking it was Harley, you were going to head back asleep. Wait when did we get home? Wait was this home? It does not look like your room or even Harley's. Freaking out you jolt up, running to the door. Your leg had gave you a lot of pain, and you lost movement in it as you fell.
"You sure know how to make me laugh," J said laughing.
"J-J? What happened last night?" you asked knowing he would know more.
"Come on," he stood up from the bed, and he was not wearing anything but boxers. Blush covered your face. "Let's get you up."
J picked you up, and carried you to the bed, sitting you up. He knelt in front of you, and took your right leg looking at it. You hissed at the pain.
"What happened?" you asked again. Pain laced your voice.
"You got shot. Don't worry nothing to serious," he said and slapped your leg. You cried out in pain. "Just gotta stay off it for awhile."
"J! What did you do to her?" Harley ran in carrying her bat.
"Oh nothing, just checking her leg," he said.
"Good morning, cupcake," she said and sat down, holding you.
You loved the feeling of being in her arms. She rubbed your back.
"Harley let her rest," J said taking you from her arms.
He set you back at the head of the bed, and covered you up. J was fixing the pillow, to make it easier for you to sit, when you looked in his eyes. You never thought you would see that look of worry on the Joker's eyes.
    "Harley, could you go get food for her, please," he asked.
    "Sure thing, puddin'," she said, and walked away.
     "Mr. J why are you doing this?" you asked.
     "What are you talking about?" he asked. "I'm helping a team mate."
    "That's a bunch of crap," you stated. "You'd never risk saving or helping someone if you know you can get caught. Now why are you doing this?"
     "You make her happy. Well Harley that is. She has always talked about you," he told you, "I couldn't take something she cares about away."
     "You really do have a soft side," you smiled at him. J slapped you for that.
     "You can't tell anyone," he stated and walked away.
You sat there and stared. Harley came in, and set a tray over your lap. Harley and you sat there and talked. You leg started to hurt, and it caused you to grab it in pain.
     "Still hurting you, cupcake?" Harley asked. You nodded. "I'll go get some pain killers."
     "Thanks, Harls," you said. Harley got up, and walked away. You laid back, trying to ignore the pain. When Harley came back, she laid by you. "You're the best."
     "Here take it," Harley handed you a cup of water and a pill. You took it. Harley wrapped her arms around you, and laid with you. You cuddled against her, feeling her body heat against yours.