{7}

Normal pov
You and Harley were both her room. You really had nothing to do. You promised a quiet night to J, and that is what was going to happen.
"Harley, let's go out," you said sitting up.
"What? Where?" she asked.
"If we go out, we can have some fun, and still give him a quiet night," you said.
"You know what? That sounds like a good idea!" Harley jumped up, as if she had an idea.
You got up from her bed, and walked to your room. If you were going out, you were going to go in style. You were okay with wearing the crop top you had on, but sweat pants. They were more indoor pants. You got a white mini skirt, and some sliver sparkly high heels.
"Y/n, are you ready?" Harley knocked on the door.
   You opened the door. Harley stood there, wearing a black and gold jester type dress. It was beautiful on her.
    "I'm ready if you are," you smiled at her.
    "I'll go let Mr. J know," she said and you nodded.
    Harley walked off, as you followed close behind her. Harley walked down a hallway, you have never seen or been down.
   "Where are we going?" you asked.
   Harley took a deep breath, "his office." As you neared the office, Harley said, "wait here, I'll be back."
   You leaned against the wall, as she entered the Joker's office. Waiting was extremely boring, at compared to all the things you and Harley could be doing right now. You were bending down to take off your heels, since you did not want your feet to hurt. As you were taking one off, you could overhear Mr. J's and Harley's conversation.
"Harley, are you sure she's ready? She hasn't received the training," Mr. J said.
"Please puddin', why give her training if we haven't tested her abilities," Harley told him.
"Why does she still call him puddin'?" you whispered to yourself.
"Fine, but don't go get yourself put in another cage," he said.
You quickly stood up, not wanting to be caught listening in. Harley came out and smiled. You were upset with her. Harley and Joker had some plan, and you were the piece they were missing.
"Come on, ready to go?" she asked. You gave her a look of anger. "Y/n, baby, is something wrong? You seem upset."
"I know, I am upset," you replied. "Do you love me?"
You started to walk away from her, and took a deep breath not wanting to lash out on her.
"Y/n, of course I do. Why would you asked something like that?"
Harley ran in front of you, causing you to stop in your tracks. She had tears in her eyes.
"Am I just an extra? Am I the one who takes the blame for your crimes?" you had this serious tone of voice and look.
"Oh, you heard that?" she asked. You nodded. "We want you to be a part of our team."
"So that would explain why you want to see what I can do, and why I would need training," you said with this bit of hope in your voice.
"So come on, let's go test your skills," Harley grabbed your hand, as she ran out of the mansion.
You, two walked down the boardwalk of Gotham, unnoticed. Harley was looking at all the stores.
    "Where we gonna go?" you asked.
  It had been a while since you were out on the town. Harley gained a smirk on her face, as she lead you to a store.
   "Okay, ready to test your skills?" she asked. 
   "You know it, baby," you said.
  You both walked into the store, and right away Harley went one way and you went the other. You were not fully sure how this was going to play out, but you were looking around.
    "Hey, Y/n, ready to blow this stand?" she asked.
   She had some stuff in a bag, you knew she was stealing.
   "I really want these shoes," they were black flat with straps that went up to your knee. Sort of like ballet flats. "I should buy them."
   "That's funny, no," Harley laughed, "you're not paying for them. Just take 'em and let's get out of here."
    You thought about what she said, and Harley was right. You were now going to be a criminal. You grabbed the shoes, and Harley's hand and ran. As you two ran out of the place, the store's alarm system rang. Harley laughed. Sirens were blaring through the night. You ran to a dark alleyway, and jumped the fence, while helping Harley. Cops were following you. You ran into an abandoned parking garage, and you knew you safe.
    "Y/n! That was amazing!" Harley's voice was filled with excitement. "I hadn't had this much fun is so long."
    You let out a laugh, and replied with, "this was fun. I wanna do more!"
    "Let's go cause more chaos," she said.
    "Wait, people know what we look like, we need to disguise ourselves," you said. "I grabbed these on the way."
   You handed her a red jacket, and you put a f/c one on. As you two exited the garage, you both put the hoods on. You had an idea, and grabbed her hand running to the nearest grocery store.
    "What are we doing?" Harley whispered.
    "I wanna pick up a few things," you got a cart.
    You went down the candy aisle with Harley following you. You got some candy, and so did Harley. Harley and you grabbed a few more things. As you pushed the cart towards the door, you jumped on the cart and Harley guided it.
    "Ready to blow this pop stand?" you asked.
    "Hell yeah!" Harley said.
   You two ran out of the store, and down the street. More sirens were coming your way. You ran until you knew you were in the clear, and stop hearing the sirens.
"Let's go home," you put your arm around her, as you started to the Mr. J's mansion.