{13}

Few months had passed. Your leg had finally healed. You were able to go back to causing mischief again. This, of course, made Joker and Harley happy to see you back to yourself. You were looking at yourself in the bathroom, admiring yourself. A knock was at the door, and it opened slightly.
"Hey, Y/n, would you like to go out with me?" a shy Harley asked.
"Sure, just let me grab something first," you said and started to head to your room.
"No, not now," she stopped you, "at six."
With that you nodded, and she walked away. You watched as Harley walked down the hall. She has been acting the weird the last couple of days. It was 6 o'clock at night, and you were wearing half black and half f/c skinny jeans, with the shirt Joker gave you from the mission. You walked to Harley's room, and knocked on her door.
"Hey, Harls, you ready?" you asked.
She opened the door, revealing herself. She wore a dark red and black shirt and pants, with boots that were the same but alternated with her pants. It was so skin tight you could see her curves, and looked like it was made of leather.
"Of course I am," she smiled. You smiled back. "Shall we?"
Harley took your hand and intertwined your fingers. (Best feeling ever😍❤️) The two of you went for an evening walk. It was nice. The late spring breeze flowed through yours and her hair.
     "Hey Harley?" you called to her.
     "Yeah, sugarpop?" she asked.
     "I love you," you smiled.
     "I love you too," she smiled back. Harley stopped and hugged you. You hugged back. You rested your head in her neck closing your eyes. Harley laid her her head on yours, and pet your hair. Harley pulled away, and looked into you left e/c eyes, as she moved a strand of your hair behind your ear. "Oh know Y/n, something that would make me really happy?"
"What would that be, Harley?" you asked.
Harley took your hands in hers, and asked, "will you become Y/n Quinn?"
You stared at her, you mouth at gape. She had just asked you to marry her, tears began to fall from your eyes. You covered you mouth with one of you hands, and nodded. Harley jumped up and hugged you. You cried on her shoulder. So many emotions were filling up inside you right now. You pulled away from her, where you stared deeply in her eyes. She wiped your face from falling tears, and took your hand.
"I need to tell my parents," you said.
Stopping to see where you were, you noticed you were close to your parents house. You have not been there, in a year or two. They must be worried. You began to run to their house, only to hear Harley call your name. You continued to down the road. You reach a white and pale yellow house. As you were about to step up the stairs, someone touch your shoulder. You grabbed their arm, twisting it, and wrapped it arm their back.
"Ow, ow, ow, babe," Harley cried a little.
"Oh my god, Harls," you let her go, "I'm so sorry."
"What was that for?" she asked.
"You scared the living shit out me," you told her.
You grabbed her hand, and started to go up the stairs, on the porch. Harley gave you a worried expression. She has not been around any family so long. You two waited for some kind of movement. When the door handle started to turn, you smiled.
    "Hello, who is it?" your mother answered the door.
    "Hi mom," you said.
    "Oh hi Y/n," she smiled, "come in, come in." You pushed Harley in the door, and as she stood there awkwardly your mom closed the door. "So who's your friend?"
They must not know about Harley Quinn or just want you to introduce her. You nudged her arm.
"Harley, how you doing?" she said sticking out her hand.
"Harley? As in little Harley?" your dad came in. Harley had this look of uncomfortableness.
"Yes this is her. She's back," you told them.
"But how did you?" your mom questioned.
"Find her? She's found me, and she's my fiancé," you said wrapping your arm around her shoulders.
"That's wonderful," your mom had always supported your choice in sexuality.
"At least it's someone who can help support you," your father on the other hand always questioned it.
"Who cares, our baby girl is getting married," you mom hugged the both of you.
You noticed Harley still uneasy, and this gave you a sign to leave.
"Well, it was great seeing you guys, but we must get going," you said.
"Oh, of course, hope to see you two again," you mom said. She guided you to the door, and just before you left.
"Oh and Y/n, tell the Joker thanks for taking care of you," your father.
"What? How do you know?" you were stunned.
"It's everywhere, we didn't say anything because you were happy," your dad said,
"That's all we want for you, happiness," you mom said. "Well as you said, got to be going. Bye, girls, congratulations."
With that you and Harley were gone. It was an interesting trip to your parents house. It's everywhere...people have found out you joined the Joker and Harley Quinn. This would not change anything right? No one is looking for you, right? Harley hugged you from the side, and clung to you on your walk home.