{4}

Harley looked at you, and you were looking down shy. These feelings you once felt for her, they were back and stronger.
"Harley, I need to confess something to you," you were nervous. You have been confused about your feelings, and if you liked girls or guys. Still unsure, you felt time was right. It was senior year, and you had felt this way for a long time. "Harley, I think I'm in love with you."
You did not know what to say or do. Things were very quiet, you could tell even Harley was uncomfortable.
"Y/n, follow me," she finally spoke, and walked the other. You followed. "I hope you like this."
"Harls, anything you do I'll like," you said. She smiled.
We walked around the pond, where two little trees were. A small table with two chairs were place there. You were astonished by it.
     "Please tell me you like it," she seemed nervous.
     "Like it?" you looked at her, "I love it."
     You hugged Harley, and she hugged you back. You both squeezed each other, as you embraced. No one had ever done something like this for you.
     "Come, let's sit and eat," she guided you to the table.
    You sat on one of the chairs, and Harley sat around from you. Two platers were set in front of each of you. You both uncovered them, and you smiled at her. Harley waited you for to eat first, then she joined. You two had ate, and talked the whole meal. You mostly wanted to find out what she has been up to. Harley told you all about how she was part of a 'suicide squad', and you were proud that she helped save the world. You told her about how you have kept in touch with her family. She seemed to get sad at that fact, but still put a smile on for you.
    "Y/n, do you know why I wanted to do this?" she asked.
    "No, but I'd loved to know why," you said to her.
    "Well, it's simple," she stood up from her chair and walked to you. She took your hands in hers. "I love you. I have never stopped. And I hope you feel the same way."
     So much was just said, and you were overwhelmed. Tears welled up in your e/c eyes. You carefully placed your hands on her cheeks, and brought her in for a kiss. As your lips touched her soft ones, you pulled her closer. Your lips moved together with hers. You had never kissed someone beofre, and you were glad Harley stole your first kiss. Harley pulled away.
    "Harley, I feel the same the way," you told her. You stood up while holding her hands.
     "Y/n, I need to ask you something," she said, "it's very important."
      "What is it?" you asked cheerful. You smiled at her.
"Will you become like us?"
"Who's the us?" you asked, "and what do you mean 'like us'?"
"She means will you become a villain?" you turned around, Joker was there, "what do you say?"
You were at a loss for words, you just stared at them. Becoming a villain, that would be pretty cool. I want to do it. I want to do it, but only for my Harley. I looked her in the eyes and smiled.
"I'll do it," I said with confidence.
"That's fantastic!" Harley jumped up and then down. She hugged you. Joker tossed her a bat. You got scared and backed away. "Please don't take it personal, but it'll be a lot easier this way, puddin'."
Harley raised the bat, you were frozen with fear. She had hit you on the head, knocking you out. The world faded to black almost immediately.

Harley's pov
    I dropped the bat, and quickly ran to Y/n's side. I carefully touch her head to make sure I did not make her bleed. Luckily I did not. J came by, and picked her up.
    "Careful with her, J," I told him, "she is very sensitive."
    "You seriously love her?" he asked.
    "Yes! Yes I do," I looked at him with anger in my eyes.
    "Don't worry, I won't hurt your pet," he said placing her the backseat of his Lamborghini. He got in the driver seat. "You coming?"
     I hopped in the passenger. "Why'd we knock her out? If she was gonna agree."
     "Easier travel, dear," he said.
   I was excited. Y/n was gonna become insane, just like us. I could not be any happier. Maybe now I could live a happy life with her.
     "Mista J?" I was quiet. I didn't like to upset him, "where are we talking her?"
      "We're gonna make a little stop at a place call Arkham Asylum." We have not been there for years. I wondered why we were going there.
The drive was very quiet, it was not my style. I turned on the radio, and f/s (favorite song) was on. It was Y/n's favorite. I looked back at her. Still knocked out. I wondered what was going through that little mind of hers. That beautiful little mind of hers. It was about to be broken. Something popped in my head, as I watched buildings go by, and it was something I had to do now.
    "J, stop!" I screamed. I must have scared him, 'cause he slammed the break petal hard.
    "What? We were making great time," he said. I knew he was upset.
     "I need to do something," I climbed in the back. 
     "What are you doing?" he asked, "do not wake her up."
     "Y/n, sweetie, wake up," I nudged her. Her beautiful e/c fluttered opened.
     "Harley?" she spoke soft. "Harley!" She jumped up hugging me. I hugged back.
     "Will you be mine?" I asked pushing her away to look her in the face. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
     "Yes, of course I would," she said. I hugged her again.
     "Are you okay with us breaking your mind?" she looked at me questionable, "you know like becoming insane?"
     "Only for you," she stated.