🌹 Chapter Twenty Three

Standing in front of the mirror, she looked at herself. Turning around and checking out her body. She pinched a part of her arm and she wasn't satisfied. She turned around and looked at her ass then to her thighs. She's always been thick but toned, now, she doesn't looked like it. Nicki entered her room and she saw her looking in the mirror.

"What are you doing?" Nicki asked her as she sat on the edge of her bed.

"Am I getting fat?" She asked her best friend as Nicki looked at her, up and down, from head to toe. She wasn't that fat but she is getting fat, especially her ass and her boobs. "Be honest, Nick." She added.

"Uhm..." Nicki looked at her again, then realized what's happening. "Have you been getting some dick Bey?" Nicki gave her an evil look.

"I asked you a question Nicki. Am I getting fat?"

"And I asked you a question Beyoncé. Have you been getting some dick?"

Beyoncé smacked her lips. "That's none of your business. So am I getting fat?"

"Well..." Nicki looked at her up and down. "Your ass got a little fatter and your boobs looks even more juicy. If I were a lesbian maybe we can.."

"Ew no." She scrunched up her face as she grabbed her purse. "That ain't happening again. That was one timing." As much as she hated it, she can't lie that it was really great.

"You sure you didn't liked it? Cause hell I did. You were moaning as hell and shit like that."

"Nicki can you stop?" Beyoncé rolled her eyes as they both exited the bedroom and entered the living room. "We tried it because we both want to know what our sexuality really is but it seems to me that I'm straight and you're not." Beyoncé chuckled a little at the end of her sentence. "Plus, we were both drunk that time."

"You can't just say you're straight when you already had sex with a girl and being drunk is not excuse!" Nicki spat as she opened the refrigerator from the kitchen then grabbed a bottle of water. "Oh and for the acknowledgements, I say you give great heads." Nicki smirked and Beyoncé just laughed.

"Shit Nicki, don't expose me like that." She joked. "But hell, I swear you did the greatest. Anyways, let's move on because I already have my eyes on someone."

"Oh so Carter was the one who..."

"I dare you to finish it Onika." Beyoncé spat, cutting her off and giving her a death glare. Nicki puts her hands up in defeat and zipped her mouth. "Now let's go grocery shopping."

Now in the supermarket, Beyoncé was the one pushing the cart and Nicki was the one with the list. Nicki was grocery shopping for her house since it was almost running out of stock and since her man can cook. She just dragged Beyoncé with her, as she usually do. Pushing the cart, she felt something vibrated on her back pocket. She reached for it and took her phone out just to see an unread messaged from Shawn.

Shawn 🔼: Hey beautiful ❤️
2:45 P.M

Beybey 🐝: Hey handsome ❤️
2:45 P.M

Shawn 🔼: Where are you? I'm at your apartment.
2:46 P.M

Beybey 🐝: I'm at the supermarket with Nicki. What are you doing in my apartment? You left something or what? I'll just get it for you.
2:46 P.M

Shawn 🔼: Can't a guy miss his girl? Oh and I brought some Popeyes but since you don't want me here, I'll just come back later and eat this alone.
2:47 P.M