The Winter Soldier

In the training room, Hope and Fia got separated. They had to focus on their individual training sessions. The Captain's daughter didn't even have a choice to say something about the plan. But it was definitely a scheme she dislikes because she had somehow to give up her old life. And one step of the plan was to say goodbye to Fia until they knew Hope was going to be fine.

Sam Wilson showed her some fighting punches and kicks, now they are currently rehearsing. Hope has her feet in a steady position, her hands curled into fists, ready to learn some blocking and dodging from the Falcon. He tries to punch her, but her elbow block his fist and she takes the opportunity to punch him in the abdomen. He lets out a loud groan and yields.

"I think that's enough.", Bucky shouted from his sitting position and laughed. The two have rehearsed a few hours and now it was late in the night, time to rest.

"Yup, I agree.", Sam panted, laying on the ground as he tried to calm his breath. "Tomorrow it's your turn.", he added and pointed to Bucky.

"You know damn well that tomorrow we have something else on our schedule.", he answered and helped Sam to get up. "And I don't think she needs some more training. After all, she has Steve's DNA and his will.", he smiled and Hope returned the smile.

They all said their farewells and Barnes and Rogers walked to their rooms in the helicarrier. Bucky showed her the room and told her that he was right next to hers, only a door is separating it. Her emotions were a total mess, she went for a hug and Bucky holds her tight. If it were to him, he would never let her go. Now with the plan, it's all upon him for her safety. Even though she could handle it by herself, he had to promise his friend from childhood that he's the one who will look after her if anything will happen. Hope, she too held onto him, even if she doesn't know her not biological uncle that long and well. But she trusts him and that's all that matters to her now, now where she's alone.

"You used to call me Iarna.", he said and brushed her hair slightly. Hope lets go of the hug and narrowed her eyes in confusion. "When you were younger, you had difficulties to say uncle Bucky so your mother said you should try to call me Iarna. She was half-Romanian and it says winter. I used to be the bad Winter Soldier, but your parents both taught me that I am good and now it's my time to return them the favour.", he explained and looked down to his metal hand which was curled into a fist.

Hope takes his hand and stares up at him. "Thank you, l'hiver. Good night.", she said and went to her room. Bucky smiles, feeling proud of his niece and happy that she's still his only family that's left.

She shuts the door behind her, sighing she takes off her combat outfit she got from Sam in the training hall. She hops on the bed in her lingerie and tries to sleep. Sadly she wasn't able to sleep long. So, she decides to get up and wear the uniform that Sam packed for her in the bag.

After one or maybe even two hours of punching the hell out of a punching back, she got rid of the training. She walks back but she decides to use the computers for some information. Checking her surroundings, she sits at a desk and hacks the system. She just wants to know from who she got attacked off but in the middle of research, she forgot the time and gets interrupted by a dark hand on her shoulder.

Turning around, she sees Nick Fury looking at her. "Yet, we don't know who attacked you. But we will tell you as soon as we know.", he assured her and pointed behind.

Bucky waits for her, as soon as she noticed him, they walk together to a room similar to an interrogation room. On the metal table lies a red book with a black star on it. Bucky still tenses upon the sight of it, after all, the Winter Soldier Program made him a villain and caused many deaths that he still buries in his chest. But it was the only way to keep Hope safe.

"Are we now reading?", Hope askes in a chuckle as they sat down but her laugh stopped immediately after she noticed him feeling unwell.

"Yes, kind of.", Bucky answered as he tries to relax. "I am no longer the Winter Soldier from this book.", he said and tapped on the book. Hope opens it up and flies over the pages. "But the people outside, they don't know." He stares at her as she reads some pages in silence.

She closes the book, not knowing how this book is being introduced into the scheme. "I don't get it."

"If you somehow still want to have part of your old life, like if you want to study furthermore dentistry. Then we need to show the enemies that you now have a dangerous bodyguard.", he answered and now he got the full attention from Hope.

Her eyebrows rise and even a small smile across her lips. She gets a little hope for her old life even though it still won't be the same but better than anything. "What's the plan?", she asked curiously and folded her hands.

"I'll be the Winter Soldier, ready to comply for your servings. All you have to do is study this book, so you and I can play along."

----------------------------------------

Hey :)
This is a short chapter but I have made a new trailer for the story. Go check it out && don't forget to leave a comment && vote!
So, guys, it slowly takes us to the action...