What is S.H.I.E.L.D?

Turning on her heels after she heard her name from the guy she hated the most. Exhaling a deep breath she prayed that he wouldn't get too much on her nerves. After all, it was already a hard day at the university, she had to proof the professors that she can gently practice some root canals on the model.

"I bet you were some kind of a misrated experiment and it only takes time to make you angry until you turn into a green ugly rage monster!", the jock shouted at her and grinned as he referred to his sentence inspired by the Hulk.

Hope Rogers curled her hands into fists, taking a sharp breath to ease her anger. Fia, Hope's friend, noticed her rage and walked over to her. "I know he goes on your nerves", she whispered grabbing her bag. "What he said wasn't nice, after all, either for me or my father.", Fia said in a fierce voice, glared at the boy with his group, and that made them shut their mouths up.

Who wasn't afraid of the Hulk's daughter, even though she didn't get the genes of the hulk, they somehow still had shown her some respect.

"But what if he's right. Maybe I got the strength from an experiment.", Hope commented as she sighed, desperately hoping it wasn't true.

"Well, if it was so, then why would have got the scientist who made that on you, just let you go?", her friend questioned with a sarcastic undertone and Hope just shrugged her shoulders.

She was too confused, still not understanding her origin. At least it was the end of the week, call it a day. Hope and Fia were now exiting the university's building, on the way to their homes. They didn't leave far away from their studying facilities. It took several minutes with the buses.

As a tradition, on Fridays, Fia went to Hope's home, they'll be eating dinner together before she heads home in the late night. Hope's mother won't be coming home until the next morning and Fia would be home alone too, they do this as a tradition because they were best friends. They don't like to be alone, getting bored if they weren't studying, and that's the main reason.

"Have you ever thought about your father?", Fia suddenly asked as they just enjoyed their silence before their last stop after a hard week.

Fia wasn't studying the same thing as Hope, she wants to step into her father's footsteps one day. She studies science, mostly something with to do with Gamma radiations. Hope instead, she studies dentistry because she wants to help people but if she would have studies medicine she wouldn't have much free time that she needed to.

"My father is dead.", Hope mumbled but she thought about it some days. She never asked her mother about her father, she gave up after hearing the same answers all the time. It was a topic that her mother didn't like to speak about it anyway.

"But you still share his DNA.", she said, taking out her iPhone before she sends her a small smile.

"Yes, I do. But I do not think he has abnormal strength.", Hope then answered, returning the smile. She knew that a lot of people think she's a relative of Captain America but only because of the last name she shared with him. And the name Rogers is quite common in this country.

In front of Hope's apartment, she unlocked the door and the young women stepped inside. Kicking their shoes off, they threw their heavy backpacks on the floor in the corner, then hopped on the sofa.

"What if your dad is Captain America?", Fia questioned. "You know, my father is the Hulk. It wouldn't be that strange either.", she added and Hope knew what she was doing.

Hope's best friend, the Hulk's daughter, is Fia Banner. Fia wants to believe that her friend got her powers from the super-soldier so she wouldn't be the only one being the daughter of the Avengers. And Hope, she will probably always have to guess who her father could be.