Chapter 10: Sam

I week later*

It was a friday afternoon. School has ended and my mood was off. I really didn' t wanted to talk to anyone. Stela and Skylar decided to take me to the nearest café. We went there and took a seat. Suddenly Skylar noticed sam sitting in front of us with a girl. He was looking at us. For those who had forgot sam, he is my ex. Full name Samuel.

Skylar and Stela changed their place and came to sit in front of me to stop sam from staring at me. We ordered and was soon served.

"Ash! It have being a week now! Ignore him!" Said Skylar.
"How? He's everywhere! Everywhere i go he follow me! How can i ignore him!" I said my eyes full of tears. It was really irritating.
"I told you to tell Aaron!" Said Skylar.
"No... By the way he is out of town for an assignment, he won't be able to do anything." I said looking in my cup.
"Well! They are here Ash!" Sighted Stela.
"Listen! If they ask i will tell them! And that's final!" Said Skylar.
I remained silent as Aaron and his friend came to sat near us.
"Hi!" They said.
"Hi!" Replied both Stela and Skylar. I was still looking down in my cup. I know right now that my eyes are red and if i looked up, Aaron will ask many questions which i really don't want.

My hair was untied and was on my shoulder. It could easily hide my face. I wiped my tears and fake a smile.

"You came earlier from the trip!" Said Stela.
"Yeah, we finished it as soon as possible so that we could return rapidly." Said Aryan.

"You could have atleast reply our hi!" Said Aaron.
"Oh sorry! Hi!" I said my voice trembling. Oh god! Why did i replied! Shit!

"Hey are you fine?" Ask Aaron putting his hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah i'm fine!" I said with my voice still trembling.
"Oh please Ash! We guys know about that yeah i'm okay and yeah i'm fine when basically nothing is fine!" Said Aaron." Tell us!"
I remained silent and was still looking in my cup. "Oh god! Damn it! Speak up!" Aaron said quite irritated. I don't blame him as if someone asked me a question and they don't reply, i would be certainly angry.

"What happened Skylar?" Asked Aidan.
"Don' t you dare Skylar!" I said looking at her.
"I will!" She replied.
"So! Basically its have been a week since her ex Samuel is here. He has been following her everywhere. He is even in our college. He even try to kiss Ash twice! He' s just a physcho!" Said Skylar angrily.

"What? He try to kiss her?" Aaron said angrily.
"Yeah... but instead he got beaten up by Skylar twice!" Added Stela.
"Well he deserved it!" Added Skylar "And for your knowledge, he is here behind me. The boy with the brown hair, black eyes and wearing a black shirt!"
"What the fuck! I told him not to come near you!" Aaron said." Well its time to take care of him. What say boy?"
"Yeah!" They both agreed.
Aaron stood up but i grabbed his wrist. I took a big breath. Ash you can do it. I looked up at Aaron and finally said," No! You're not doing to do anything!" Even if i was trying to hold my tears, i couldn' t! I could feel my tears on my cheeks.

Aaron sat down, put my hair back and wipped my tears. I remove my hand from his wrist. Without knowing it, i was leaning on his chest. I didn!t hesitated to hug him back. I felt so comfortable...
"Hey princess!" He said in a low voice.
"Why can't i do anything?"

"Because the last time someone tried, the person was admitted to the hospital!" I replied remaining in his arm.

Last time, it was Brent who had save me. He was badly injured. He stayed 2 week in the hospital.
"He was alone Ashshi!" Said Skylar." Aaron is not alone!"

Skylar and Stela knew about whom i was talking about. They were by my side at that time.

"No! I don't want anyone to be hurt because of me! No one will fight him! He's just a physcho!" I said.
"Ok Princess!" Aaron said kissing my forehead. "But we will kept an eye on him."

"Ok!" I simply replied.

"So what's your plan for today? It' s friday afterall!" Asked Aryan.
"We will be at Ashshi house for a sleepover. At least will make her smile again and forget about that physcho!" Said Stela.
"And what' s your?" Asked Skylar.
"Boynight!" Replied Aidan.
"Hmm! Nice!" Added Skylar.

"I think we should go now!" Said Stela.
"Yeah right we have to prepare for the party!" Added Aryan.

We stood up and paid our bill. Aaron grabbed my waist with his right hand and we walked outside passing next to sam. I could feel him staring at us. Probably angry.
Skylar drove us to my house and on the way, she bought pastries and some popcorns.

Aaron' s pov

Ashshi was quite afraid and insecured. That' s all because of this fuck boy sam. I won' t spare him.

While going to my house, we stopped at the mall. We stepped down and bought some pastries and some drinks. We took the opportunity to buy some new shirts.
Near the shop, there was a man who was making neckless with names. It was really beautiful.
"Yeah! How may i help you?" Asked the man.
"Well wanna buy two chain!" I replied smiling.
"Chose your model and write the names you want to be written on it!" He added. I did what he told me. And within 30 minutes he made it. I paid and left going toward the car. There, Aidan and Aryan was waiting.
We sat in the car and made way to my home.
"Wow man! Nice!" Said Aryan.
"For whom is it?" Asked Aidan.
"Can't you see her name on it!" I said
"Wow bro! You bought her a gift!" Said Aryan.

What have i did? Why did i bought a gift for her? God!! What' s happening? Its the first time...

"So how many chicks did you invite for tonight?" Asked Aryan.
"None!" I replied.
"Wait! What?" Said Aryan surprised. "You didn't invite anyone?"
"No!" I replied.
"What's happening to you bro?" Asked Aryan shockly.
"Well i know!" Said Aidan.
"And what is it?" I asked.
"You like Ashshi!" He said laughing.
"Its none of your business!" I replied.
" ohhhhh! Aaron has a crush!" They both shouted.
"Shut up guys!"

We entered my house ans started to watch our movie. I was not able to concentrate on the movie. I was present physically but absent mentally. I took my phone and message Skylar!

Me: Hey! She's ok?
Skylar: Yeah! But still...
Me: still??
Skylar: we tried our best to make her forget about him and make her smile but in vain!
Me: what is she doing ?
Skylar: Right now she is sleeping on my lap. You need to do something. SOON.
Me: like what?
Skylar: i don't know! You are her fake boyfriend so do something which will at least make her smile.
Me:ok! Will take her out tommorrow! Don't tell her! I will.
Skylar: ok!
I put my phone aside and continued to watch the movie.