Chapter 15:Break the deal

I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I reached my hand on the table and turn it off. I slowly get off my bed and made my way to the bathroom. I tied my hair in a ponytail. I brushed my teeth and did my business. I took a quick shower and dressed up. I wore a blue crop top . My back was covered but for the front some of my belly part could be seen. I wore a thigh short. I untied my hair and as usual put it on either shoulder. I did a light make up. Once done I stepped outside the bathroom. I grabbed my back bag and went downstairs.

"Good morning mom!" I said and I kissed her on her cheeks. She was making pancakes. She stopped and kissed me back. "Morning Ash!"

I made my way toward dad. He was reading his newspapers." Good Morning dad!" I said and kissed his cheeks. He folded his newspapers and put it on the table. He put his both hand in my cheeks and lowered my head. He kissed my forehead and replied:" Morning princess!"

I took a seat next to him. Mom soon bought some pancakes. I put some sirop on them and started eating.
Anna came hurriedly. She sat down and start eating her breakfast rapidly.

"Slow down princess!" I said looking at her. She smiled and replied ," I am late!".

After I finish my breakfast I went in the living room and sat down on the couch. I waited for Skylar to pick me up. She always come late. My phone rang and I saw Skylar calling. I didn't take the call as she only gave me a missed call to come out of the house. Which i did. Stela was in the passenger seat. So i opened the back door and sat down.

"Morning girls!" I said.
"Morning Ash!" They said in union. Sometimes it scaring.
Skylar drove fast and we reached School in 20 minutes.

Skylar parked in the shade of a tree and we stepped out. We made our way into into the building.

We went near our locker. We all have class together. And it was maths. We opened our locker and took out our book.

"Hi!" We turned and saw Caroline. She was wearing a pink thigh level dress.
"Hi!" We said in union.
"Maths classe right?"
"Yeah!"
"Cool the teacher didn't come. And there is no replacement. We can go in the football field." She said smiling.
"Yeah sure!" Replied Skylar. She hates maths classes. Stela nodded.
"Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yeah. And there are some of my friend boys playing. We can meet them!"
"Ok!"

Then we made our way to the football field behind the school. We walked near a tree and sat in its shadow on the grass.

As Caroline said, there was some boys playing on the field. Some were doing exercises. While some were running around some cones. I saw Stefan and so did he. He waved at us and Caroline waved at him. He then removed his shirt.
"Oh! He always do that!" Said Caroline smiling.
My phone buzzed. I took it out of my pocket and I read the unread message.

Jerk: where are you?

I change his name in the contact list.

Me: why should I tell you?

I replied and was about to turn Off the phone when he messaged.

Jerk: I wanna know.

Me: Not gonna tell you.

Jerk: Are you alone?

Me: Nope! I'm with the girls.

Jerk:Where are the hell are you cupcake?

I was about to reply when Skylar spoke:" Aiden is asking where are we!"

"Don't tell them! Even Aaron is asking that!" I replied looking at her." But I didn't told him!"