02 | HI,I'M THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE

THE DAMSELS DISTRESS

On the way home from town,Edythe sat in the back seat pulling her slightly wavy hair into a braid. Rosalie sat beside her,helping when Edythe needed her too. Alice drove them home,singing softly to the music playing on the radio. Edythe was always happy like this, especially when Renesmee was with them. Renesmee completed the group of girls.

Before she knew it,the trio was home. She hopped out of the tiny yellow car and strolled inside,noticing the new smell only when she entered the home. She glanced around in confusion. What was that scent? A vampire perhaps? And yet Edythe wasn't threatened by the scent of another vampire she didn't know. It was a pretty,florally scent. She entered the living room,and her whole family was there.

Edythe went to go stand by Renesmee,and she caught her first glimpse of the vampire's face. She was devastatingly beautiful. Her sharp red eyes were intimidating,but they didn't scare Edythe in the slightest,in fact they drew her in. Crimson eyes clashed with hazel. The two were staring at each other,sizing the other up when suddenly Edythe remembered who this was. The woman she met ever so long ago on that snowy day in that field.

"Oh shit."Whispered Edward and everyone but the two girls turned to look at him. But it did break Edythe out of her trance. Her eyes fluttered, and she looked down at her hands,twiddling her thumbs as her face flushed. She was not a staring kind of girl,she never stared. But all she wanted to do was stare at this girl. What was wrong with her? Edythe felt a flutter and a hand was placed on her shoulder,she turned around and there was her father with that soft smile that told her there was absolutely nothing wrong with the bronze haired Cullen girl.

Edward went back to Bella after a moment of silence, and Edythe took a seat, pulling her feet underneath her and sitting Indian style. Renesmee sat on the arm of the chair and yawned lightly,leaning against Edythe. "So as I was saying."Started the Volturi girl,and Edythe was mesmerized again. Whatever the blonde was saying was flying right over her head."I will be going to school with the twins this year to monitor their behavior."Said the blonde,and Edythe snapped out of it once more,a light smile forming on her face.

Edythe turned to Renesmee,expecting her twin to be happy,but instead a look of distaste and dislike was shown easily on the brunettes face. The bronze haired twin was dumbfounded. Where they not suppose to like the pretty girl? Everyone seemed to be staring at her and Renesmee and Edythe turned to her father,seeing as she always trusted him most of everyone.

Edward was smiling at his daughter,knowing her world would never be the same again. Edythe couldn't help but wonder one last thing, but her father beat her to the punch. "Jane." The blonde with the given name turned to look at Edward inquisitively, but Edward just shook his head and smiled lovingly at his daughter.