01 | LIKE A PROM QUEEN

THE DAMSELS DISTRESS

Edythe Cullen found herself in her car,in the parking lot of a Convenient Store Subway,sipping a slushee and eating a turkey sub. Renesmee sat in the passenger seat,eating her own sub. Edythe's feet were pulled up and tucked underneath her and her cup rested in between her legs, chilling the already cool skin there. Next to her, Renesmee sat quite properly, legs crossed and posture straight,her Coke resting in the cup holder.

"Ren,should we start heading home?"Asked a reluctant Edythe, and Renesmee shook her head and groaned."Yes,but no..."She whined, leaning against the dash. Edythe grinned at her twin and nudged her. She pulled her feet from under her and finished off her sub. She started up her red Corvette and drove out of the parking lot,heading home. Once arriving at the Cullen household, Edythe leaped out, grabbing her keys and slushee and going into the house at vampire speed.

Upon entering her home, the young Cullen could smell the familiar yet very annoying smell that belonged to dog, Renesmee's dog in particular, it seemed. She entered the living room and there he was, the russet skinned idiot named Jacob Black. She went and sat on the couch arm next to her mother, Bella. Edythe smiled at her lovingly.

"Hey Mom. Do you think I could go shopping with Alice and Rosie later? The school prom is coming up and I wanted to go with some friends."Edythe said and gave her best puppy dog eyes. "Yes, you can go."Bella said, laughing when she heard a light noise coming from upstairs, which had to be Alice or Rosalie cheering.

Edythe turned around and walked over to her sister who had found herself at the twos' shared desk, drawing Esme who was tending to her garden-you could see it easily through the window."Do you want to come too,Ren?" Edythe asked, sitting at the edge of the desk. Renemsee shook her head, looking up at her sister."No I'll just borrow a dress from Alice or Rosalie. You know I hate shopping."Said Renesmee, shrugging and turning back to her art.

Edythe, knowing she could never convince Renesmee to do something she didn't want to do, left the room and went upstairs to where Alice and Rosalie were. The two were rummaging through Alice's closet, attempting to find a good dress for Renesmee. Edythe plopped down on the sofa in the room, laughing as the two threw dresses on to a pile on the closet floor.

"What about this one?"Asked Alice, holding up a dark green dress that was much to short for Renesmee's comfort. Edythe shook her head."Too short." She hummed and stood up,entering the closet and helping in the search."Holy shit." Said Edythe as she pulled an elegant dark blue dress from the many. "Language!" The three heard Esme call from outside, and all three laughed. "It's perfect!"Squealed Alice.

Renesmee was up the stairs in a few seconds, wanting to see what was going on."Holy shit."She said as she stared at the dress."How have I never seen this before?"Asked Renesmee, and Alice shrugged."I bought it forever ago, and I wore it once, but I could never bring myself to get rid of it."Alice said, grinning and lightly caressing the silk dress.

"You'd look amazing in this dress."Awed Rosalie, and the three girls all nodded in agreement. Rosalie, being the tallest, placed the dress up on a hook and the four began quickly replacing the dresses in Alice's color coded order. When finished, Renesmee went back downstairs, and the three fashion loving girls followed after."We should go, seeing you've already eaten supper."Hummed Alice and the other two nodded in agreement."We're leaving! Love you guys!"Called Edythe and she heard a 'I love you too!' from upstairs.

The three Cullens headed out, driving in Alice's beloved Porche. They got there pretty quickly, compared to how fast other people would have. The three hopped out of the petite looking car and walked down the road, entering a store called Matt's Dress Shop. Edythe, Alice, and Rosalie searched for an hour until each girl found the perfect dress. Rosalie found a long black dress that accentuated her curves and looked devine on her. Alice found a blue dress that fell well above her knees and had a nice lacey embroidery. And Edythe fell in love with a black and gold dress with a sweetheart neckline. The girls went home happy, not knowing there would be a surprise waiting for them at home.