I growled and dipped my head to capture her lips with mine. I bit her lower lip making her gasp and took the opportunity to slip my tongue inside her warm mouth. I could feel her nails digging into my back and her legs wound around my hips, tightening until my erection was trapped between us.

I couldn’t help the moan that escaped my lips and I crushed her against my chest loving the feeling of her breasts pressing against me. I pressed her up by a rock on the bank and rubbed the head of my erection against her clit. I could feel her hot gasps of breaths warming my lips and I crushed my lips against hers again trying to warm her lips up even more.

Her hands roamed downwards to my ass and she clenched it pushing herself down onto my cock and I groaned out loud startling a few nearby birds as her hot channel took my whole length in. The contrast between the freezing water and her hot body were polar opposites and I wouldn’t be surprised if we ended up turning the water into a bubbling jacuzzi!

She licked up the side of my neck and gently bit my earlobe and that was my undoing. I thrust upwards into her hitting the hilt gaining a loud gasp from her.

“Oh God Jake, I don’t know how it gets better every time!” she screamed as I pounded into her, the water splashing around us and the waterfall crashing down behind.

Her walls tightened around me, squeezing the fucking hell out me more like it, and I roared as she screamed my name as she rode her orgasm milking me along with her. I thrust slowly letting our orgasms fade into oblivion and I could feel the pierced skin where her nails had gone through behind my shoulders.

“Oh my... oh... my... ahh!” she sighed. I could still feel her walls twitching from her climax and I was already hardening at the feel of it. I pulled out before I got ahead of myself and rammed into her again and again and again!

I bent and nipped her bottom lip while I caressed her waist just loving the feeling of her silky skin. She moaned and tried to deepened our kiss but I smirked and pulled back.

“Jakkeee!” she whined pulling the cutest pout and sticking out her bottom lip. I chuckled and pulled on her lip with my thumb and index finger while moving away trying to get a grip of my raging erection. She was like my own source of Viagra! It’s like I couldn’t ever get enough.

“Come on, I want to show you something” I told her.

I treaded water swimming backwards towards the waterfall while keeping my gaze on her. Her pupils were wide with lust and I could see her eyes roaming across my bare chest. She smirked and dove under the water giving me a view of her bare buttocks before her tiny feet disappeared under the water.

I laughed and turned to swim properly towards the waterfall. I was a fast swimmer so when I reached the rocks close to it I leaned against them and waited for Sasha to come up. I waited and waited but she didn’t come up. I started to get worried until I saw a blurry figure float towards me. Sasha popped up from underwater right in front of me gliding her breasts up my chest. Damn her.

“Mmm, I like the view underwater” she whispered huskily.

And there’s that raging boner again.

“You’re a cheeky one, aren’t you” I replied pecking her on the lips. “Come on, follow me”

I turned around towards the waterfall and used the smooth rocks to step on to walk behind the waterfall.

[Sasha’s POV]

I watched him disappear behind the waterfall and gaped. What the hell? Where’d he go?

I followed him using the same rocks as he did and noticed the gap behind the rushing water. I entered behind it and found myself in a hidden cavern. There was minimal light but from what I could see it was small but spacious and the floor was completely smooth rock. The air smelt damp but not horrible.