24. Amelia

Aria's pov

Amelia DiLaurentis Fields.

She was born perfectly healthy and she was beautiful.
Unfortunately we couldn't hold her yet because she was currently in the nursery with the others babies.

I went home to get some sleep, after being in the hospital all night. Ezra left two hours after we've arrived to the hospital, so when I came home to go to bed he was waking up to go to work. "Babe, I'm gonna be back in a few hours, then we can go visit Ali and Emily. Love you" he said kissing my forehead "See you later honey! I love you too." I said, and after that I fell asleep.

"Aria, wake up" I heard someone saying "Alison, Emily and the others are waiting for us." When I realized it was Ezra talking I opened my eyes and I glanced at the clock, that was one of the few things that weren't already in the boxes. I saw it was 1:00 pm. I had slept for six hours.

After I woke up I got ready and half an hour later we were heading to the hospital. Hanna had already texted me that she was already there.

When we arrived, a nurse told us that were allowed to go in the room only to people at the same time. Ezra and I decided to let the others go in first, since we were the last to arrive.

After a while it was finally our turn. We went into the room and we saw Ali holding Amelia and Em holding her little hand. "Hey guys!" Ali greeted us. She was really happy "Hey Ali, how are you feeling?" I asked smiling down at her and her daughter. "I'm a little tired, but most of all I'm happy I'm finally holding my baby." She said. "I am happy too" Emily added. "Would like to hold her?" Em asked me. "If that's okay with the moms then of course!" I had to sit down because my bump was really heavy now.

Emily took Amelia from Alison and she placed her in my arms. She was so tiny and beautiful. "I'm afraid to break her. She's so little." I stated. The four of us laughed, then Emily and Ezra took some pictures of me and the baby.

After a while Amelia was back in her mom's arms. "Ezra, would you like to hold her too. You have to practice a little." She said rocking her daughter back and forth. Ezra agreed and soon little Amelia was in his arms. "Hi baby girl, welcome to the world." He smiled down at her. At that image I got emotional and I started crying. Stupid hormones. Emily came hugging me. "You guys will be amazing parents." She told us. "You will too. She's beautiful guys." Ezra said.

We talked a little bit more and while I was in that chair in the hospital, I put my hands on my bump and I smiled, because I knew everything was going to be okay.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sorry it's a little short. I hope you like the name of Emison's baby.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

-xx Cami