29. Recap

The night it all went wrong.

Watching.

[warning: includes sexual assault ]

I catch my own reflection in the mirror, face red, arms weak, mascara smudged half way across my face. Pain oozes out of me as well as the intoxicating stench of my own alcohol filled vomit.

I'm broken and the only person that could possibly fix me is half way across the world, I miss my boyfriend.

I wipe my hand across my face, wiping my nose and my tears. I stumble around, the alcohol controlling my every move.

I feel myself trying to reach the door when the burning sensation of bile, and other acidic fluids, yanks me back to the toilet seat where I throw up the remains of my stomach.

I hear the door squeak open and am met with familiar green eyes and blonde hair as I hiccup.

"Luke," I manage to get through the alcohol filtering my words. "Can you give me a rrride home?" I hiccup again, stumbling around.

I start to leave when he grabs my arms tightly, pushing me against the bathroom wall.

"Luke, w-what are you d-doing?" I wriggle around, trying to squirm from his grip when he crashes his lips onto mine. "Stop!" I manage to yell, pushing my head to the side, trying to desperately pry his head away from me. "I have a boyfriend!" His grip gets tighter, crushing my hands to the point where they're red due to the lack of circulation.

By moving my head to the side he uses the opportunity to place sloppy gross kisses on my neck.

"Please," I start to cry.

"Luke, please." I try to wriggle away but he's too strong.

"I'll scream." I tell him and he pulls away, his jaw clenched and eyes red.

"You dare." He growls.

I open my mouth to scream but he pushes his hand over my mouth and lifts my head up before forcefully pushing into the wall where I can feel it throbbing as tears rolls down my cheeks.

He grabs my legs and rolls my shorts down, shoving his tongue into my mouth.

I stand there, motionless, my intoxicated body lying limply and broken.

He pulls my panties down and takes down his pants to as I manage to whisper one last thing.

"Please don't do this."

He thrusts himself into me as I stand there helplessly, tears the only thing that manage to escape me.

It wasn't right, it didn't feel right, It didn't feel like sex was supposed to feel. It ached and his grip on my hands left bruises.

He pulls out, tossing my body to the ground like a rag doll before saying:"you tell anybody and I'll make your life a living hell."

He walks out, leaving my on the bathroom floor, drunk, confused, hurt, and wishing Shawn was by my side.