25. Imagination

We get through security and sit in the lounge area, Shawn on his phone, one of his headphones in and the other in my ear.

He's playing John Mayer, Love on the weekend.

He pulls our intertwined fingers to his face and kisses the back of my hand.

"You know I love you, right?" He whispers, aware of the many people around us who would probably eavesdrop.

"I know. I love you too." I look around and he closes his eyes and rests his head on my shoulder. "Tired?" I ask him, running my hand through his hair.

"Mhm." He nods slightly.

I notice three teenage girls sitting across from us all giggling and looking at their phones.

They're taking pictures of Shawn sleeping.

"Baby," I whisper and he groans and nods."there's girls over there taking pictures of you."  

"Just leave them." He says groggily, moving around a little and resting his hand on my thigh, eyes still closed.

"Okay then." I mumble and turn to my left where Shawn's friend Brian is and Andrew next to him. Brian fills his mouth Flaming hit cheetos.

"Brian!" I whisper-yell, as he looks at me confused.

"What?"

"Cheetos are my shit, share." I tell him, snatching the bag off him and taking hand full.

"I really don't get what Shawn sees in you." He mumbles and I glare at him, tossing the bag bag. I wipe off the cheeto dust on my leggings before grabbing Shawn's, now awoken, face and kissing it.

"Mmm, your lips taste like Cheetos." He says, smiling as I laugh, kissing him again but not pulling away this time. I was trying to avoid having a total make out session in the airport but that boy is irresistible.

I'm interrupted by a flash going off to my right.

I look over to find a group of murmuring girls all squealing at him.

He sighs and stands up but I grab his hand.

"Where are you going?" I say pouting my lips.

"I'll be back in a second." He says smiling.

I watch as he goofily wanders over to the bar they're standing behind, talking and taking pictures. The girls all nod and walk off.

He comes over to me and sits beside me, grabbing my hand.

"Are you ok? You know after that whole thing kicked off with that note."

"Yeah, im ok, I guess. I'm shaken up a bit."he nods. "Trust no one, what does that even mean?"

"I don't know, darling. You know you're safe when you're with me, though, right?" I smile.

"I know."

•••

We arrive at the hotel room after spending an hour outside it, Shawn taking pictures with every single one of the thousands of fans out there.

I throw myself down onto the bed face first and groan.

"I'm so tired." I mumble into the sheets before pulling myself out of them. I walk over to Shawn and flop into him, wrapping my arms around his back.

"Peter Raul?" I ask him and he smirks.

"You're lame, you're middle name is Nancy so shut up."

"I think Hannah Nancy Janette Jackson is a pretty cool name." Shawn scoffs.

"Yeah for a ninety year old."

"Touché."

I smile and step away from him and make my way to the en suite.

I turn on the shower and am met with two beady eyes staring at me.

I let out a scream and Shawn comes rushing in.

"What? What? Are you ok?" He asks exasperated.

"There's a spider!" I scream and he laughs.

"Hang on." He walks out and returns with a glass and a coaster. He captures it in the glass and tips it out the window.

"There, safe now." He giggles and kisses my forehead.

"I have a meeting in one of the conference rooms downstairs. Ring me if you need me." He tells me and I nod as he walks out.

I get in the shower and wash my hair and my body and shave as my hair conditions. I sing to imagination as I rinse my hair out and get out of the shower.

I wrap the towel that's on the toilet seat around me and walk into our room. I grab some pyjamas and get changed.

I sit down at the dressing table to do my hair.

I scream, this time not for a spider or some stupid reason.

'It seems like little shawnie really doesn't know everything, or is that just me and my imagination?'

Is written in my red lipstick on the mirror.