Chapter 4

Hello, so because I didn't update a lot the last two weeks, here a sooner update ^^... This chapter will follow immediately after last scene of last chapter...

Chapter 4

(In Alison's apartment)

Spotted, AD frozen in top of a mermaid... Emily was staring Alison with watery-eyes, the blonde was like a closing book, really hard to read what was happening in her mind... the brunette worried for the silence and she said with a breaking voice...

Emily. – "Ali..."

The blonde continued without talking; she just took off the black collar from Emily's neck and threw it as far as she could; the blonde showed a concerned look when she noticed that the collar left a tiny mark on Emily's neck...

Alison sighed. – "Why did you put it in so tight?!"

Emily. – "I'm sorry... I just... I thought that it would make you happy..."

Alison scolded. – "Well you're wrong!" (She softly caressed Emily's neck as she said) "I didn't like it... I don't like it in you!"

Emily. – "Ali..."

Alison slowly leaned over Emily's neck and she was softly rubbing her nose on it as she was putting soft kisses too; she kissed the part of the neck that got marked with the collar and she did it as she was trying to erase those marks with kisses... Emily smiled feeling the delicate touch of the blonde, she giggled and blushed and Alison chuckled seeing Emily's reaction because she found it cute...

Looking at the mermaid, giggling, smiling, blushing... it was in that moment that AD understood what she really wanted...

Alison said between kisses. – "You're sweet Emily..." (She licked Emily's neck) "So... so... sweet..."

Emily moaned as the blonde started licking... sucking... Emily's neck...

Emily moaned. – "Ali..."

Alison softly caressed Emily's cheek and turned Emily's face in her direction; both girls locked their eyes into each other and the brunette blushed terrible as it was the 1st time that Alison was looking at her like that... with so much tenderness...

Alison smirked. – "That is what I want..."

Emily blushed. – "What?!"

Alison kissed her deeply; Emily's heart melt feeling Alison's tongue inside her mouth, exploring each cm of it... the blonde broke the kiss and smirked as she noticed that she left Emily dizzy, with a goofy face just with one intense kiss....

Alison smirked. – "That's what I want... your cheeks being red of blush..." (She licked Emily's lips and said) "I want you sweet..." (Kiss) "I want you innocent..." (Kiss) "I want you smiling... blushing..." (Deep kiss)

Emily blushed and she hugged tight Alison, she hugged her so tight that their breast were pressing against each other and the girls felt hot feeling the friction... they continued kissing... pressing their bodies together... under the intense make-out, both girls blushed as it was the 1st time that they shared that kind of kiss... so tender... so soft... so intense... so full of emotions... of feelings...

After an intense make-out, both girls were leaning their front-head together, staring at each other with warm eyes as they were trying to catch their breath... Emily started roaming her fingers on Alison's arms, drawing light hearts and Alison just chuckled as she was enjoying the effect that Emily's touch was producing on her... no one had ever touch her... look at her like Emily... with so much tenderness... with so much love...