Chapter 3

Hello, sorry for not publishing sooner but after the long shifts that I've been doing in work, it's not so easy to find the time... anyway, here the 3rd chapter of this story, I hope you like it and any review is welcome ^^! Thanks! And I don't know you but I'm just loving Sasha acting in these last episodes of PLL really, great acting, she has provoked so many emotions in me just with so little ^^...

Anyway, this chapter will follow some days after last one; remember, Hanna went to Paris with Mona and Aria in last chapter...

Chapter 3

Mona's blog. - "Hello my dear followers; did you miss me?! I know you did... but don't be sad, I brought you a lot of gossips & scandals from sweet Paris... but before getting into that... let's start with local news...

Sources have confirmed the complete absence of our dear AD in all the resent social events... it's rare having an AD going all MIA... wonder what 'its' the reason...or 'who'... is the reason for such shocking absence...

(Alison's appartment, 6 am)

Spotted, our dear mermaid over the point of pass out... completely covered with sweat, trying to catch her breath, this brunette has already stop counting how many times she has cum under the touch of a horny blonde, a blonde that is right now working on her... a blonde that is right now devouring Emily's folds for the 12th time of the night/day.

Emily moaned. - "Oh ahmmm... ah...ah...ahmmm... ahmmm..." (She gripped the sheets and arched her back as she was feeling her 12th orgasm of the night/morning) "Ahm...Yes... yes! Oh God yes!"

Emily sighed heavy with a big smile on her face, feeling the explosive sensation in her entire body; she had never climb to heavens like now... she had never been touched, devoured... feeling so desired... feeling so wet... feeling so many consecutive orgasm... like now... and she could not imagine how to live without it...

Alison grabbed Emily's waist on the air as the brunette arched her back; the blonde gently put one arm around Emily's waist, as she sensually rubbed her other hand on the sweat body of the swimmer...

Alison roamed her hand from the bottom of Emily's body towards the upper side of Emily's body; she bitted her lips and her eyes got dark of lust when she squeezed Emily's Boobs...

Emily moaned. - "Ahmmm... I... I... I need a break..."

Alison smirked. - "No... Not yet..." (She flipped Emily on the top of her; letting the brunette taking a cowboy position over her lap) "No break... it's time to ride..."

Alison pulled Emily's body towards her with the arm that was around Emily's waist, the blonde immediately bit Emily's nipple as her other hand was squeezing hard the other boob... Emily tilted her head back and she groaned feeling Alison's mouth sucking her boobs...

Looking at the tanner swimmer out of breath and strength... she's definitely not in conditions to continue with this rodeo... but is she really strong enough to stop it? Emily was with the eyes closed and she wildly opened them when she felt Alison's fingers roaming her lower entrance...

Emily looked at Alison and babbled. - "Ali... I... I... can't... I..."

Alison. - "Ride... I want to see you riding on top of me..." (She put her fingers inside Emily and moaned feeling the constant spasms of the internal walls of the brunette, just squeezing her fingers) "Ahmmm... ride me!" (Moans) "Now... please..."

Emily was out of energy but as her mind and body was telling her 'no', she noticed the constant gaze of two blue eyes... two blue sapphires looking at her with fascination... with hungry... craving for more... and just for those blue eyes, Emily's hips started moving in slow motion.
Alison smirked watching Emily rocking against her fingers; she stared at the brunette and she locked her look on her... Emily waved her long brown hair from one side to another and Alison loved it... Alison's gaze was always on Emily and the brunette loved feeling those ocean eyes looking at her...