“Oh my god, are you okay? What did I do?” She asks concerned and sounds like she’s freaking out.

            I start busting out laughing at her face, and she stares at me confused wondering what just happened. I hold her hands, and try to stop laughing so I can explain to her what I did. “I was playing with you. You’re doing fine, Aiden.” I smile re-assuring her that I really am okay.

            “Kadence!” She moves her hands out from mine and hits my arm. “That’s not funny!”

            I start laughing again at the way she tries to make herself look pissed off. I put my hands on her cheeks, and lean in slowly to give her a kiss. She moves her head backwards so I keep leaning in and finally our lips lock. I close my eyes as she places her hands on my hips and pulls me on top of her on the bed. I push the lotion and my knee brace onto the floor as we crawl back towards my pillow. She sucks on my lower lip playing with it a little until I let her tongue slide into my mouth. She turns me over onto my back, and gets on top of me while we still make-out slowly. I feel her hands sliding up inside my shirt so I put my hands on the crease on her arms and I pull back from the kiss to stare in her eyes.

            “What are you doing?” I ask becoming nervous to what she was doing.

            She lies on her lower legs making her knees bend on each side of my body, and sits her butt on my crotch staring down at me. “Does it make you nervous?”

            “Extremely. I’m scared of something like this.” I admit and her hands move out from underneath my shirt. She leans down to kiss my forehead, and I close my eyes when her lips meet my forehead. Her lips move off of my forehead, and I open my eyes again looking into her eyes to try to figure out what she’s thinking.

            “When are you going to learn to stop being afraid of things?” She asks with a tiny chuckle.

            I should take that as offensive, but I don’t and instead I laugh a bit. Why am I afraid? I’ve always had insecurities with my body, but that shouldn’t stop me.

            “Now.”

I pull her head down to kiss me. Our lips meet and I deepen the kiss making sure it’s passionate and slow. I run my fingers through her hair as she squeezes onto my sides leaning her body down almost touching mine. I pull back and move my hands as she sits up on me and grabs the bottom of her shirt with her arms crossed over each other. She slides her shirt off of her, and it lands on the floor. I rub my finger tips up and down her flat, soft-skinned stomach. I stare at part of her breasts that are exposed in her bra. Her eyes watch my fingers moving against her skin. I lean my body up, and take off my shirt exposing my bra and letting it fall to the floor. I put my hands against her cheeks, and make-out with her slowly bringing her down with me as I lay my back on my bed.

The way her stomach feels against mine is a feeling that’s indescribable. It’s an important feeling that only I can tell myself, and feel for myself. The way her breasts through her bra are pressed against mine feeling like they should be that way; in a way it feels perfect.

I watch as her head moves down my body, and her lips press against every inch of my body. Her fingers grip onto the top of my shorts, and I follow her lead by unbuttoning and unzipping my shorts. She pulls them off to expose my black laced underwear that matches my laced bra. Her lips move against the underwear line at the top where it can be opened. I let in a deep breath while butterflies go crazy in my stomach and my body heats up instantly. She moves her body back up me, and kisses my lips taking our precious time we have alone. I unbutton and unzip her shorts and she finishes it by taking off her shorts. I run my fingers down her spine line, and her lips move to my neck.