Chapter twenty seven

// Another Unedited chapter.

So, you all might've noticed. I'm updating continuously because this book needs to end.

I mean, in a good way.

You get what I'm trying to say.

Okay. So here's a new chapter and please do enjoy reading! \\

Chapter Twenty Seven

Joey Lerman

        How many days passed since Andee and I were making our relationship 'official'?

        Ah. Two days.

        And it had been the most awesome and beautiful two days so far. And I wouldn't lie how much I desperately wanted to keep this up. And yes. Were official. No more pseudo love-agreement.

        Though I must say, that was our key. I was grateful for that.

        Let me recap the events from the day I said yes and onwards, shall we? Okay. So, two days before...

        A loud knock had rudely interrupted our moment. I shut my eyes real tight and held Andee around me. He chuckled, and I felt his body shaking while he was softly laughing. 

        "As much as I dearly love to be hug by my girlfriend, let's see what's outside causing this disturbance, alright?"

        He break away but his arms were draped around me, keeping me close. I smiled shyly when he said the word 'girlfriend'. Stupid hormones.

        "Don't. Just let them open the damn door." I mumbled.

        I felt him smile when he kissed the top of my head. He bit his lip before nodding. He hugged me once more closer. And just that the door opened. Andee and I heard it opened, but we didn't care. We couldn't.

        "Oh no. Is this what I think this is?" It was Ellis.

        I grimaced at her through Andee's shoulder and stuck my tongue out. Ellis' eyes widened and she stepped in the room before closing it.

        Andee pulled away, but let his other arm hung across my shoulders. I hugged him sideways and snuggled at him closer. I didn't know why but I liked it here. I liked hugging him.

        "Yes, Ellis. This is what it looks like." Andee rasped, kissing my forehead simultaneously.

        "Oh my goodness!" She gasped, tears were threatening to fall. "At last! Thank heavens now you're going official!"

        My heart blossomed when she said that. 'Official' was still something that makes me shy. It was unusual, really. I blushed and bit my lip shyly as I ducked my head down. I heard Andee smiled. Yes, I heard. Don't ask me how.

        "Are you enjoying this, Andee?" I glared at him through my lashes.

        "Yes, babe. You just don't know how adorable you look." He whispered, squeezing my shoulder tighter, pulling me closer.

        "Now I think I'm watching a live chickflicks movie. You guys—my goodness, I ship you both!" She squealed before jumping to give us both her Ellis-Shawn-bear-hug.

        I shrieked and Andee laughed. I was sandwiched by this two. And I wont lie, I felt happy with this situation.

        "Jandee! That will be your ship name!" She pulled away. I looked up at Andee and he simply shrugged. I looked at Ellis and grinned widely.