Chapter six

CHAPTER SIX

****************

Andee Moran’s POV

        I tossed my hair and brushed my fingers through it. I jogged my way to my locker and I threw in my Math books and picked my Literature book. I slipped into my English room and met some of my friends.

      "Hey, JC! Andee's here." Austin announced, gazing at my face with his really brown eyes. I shooed him away without saying a word.

        He was always like this and funny thing was, I’ve never gotten used to it. Not because I noticed it now but because I just didn't like to.

       "Oh! Morning, bro!" JC said, making his way around his table and offered his knuckles. I fist bumped him and took my seat.

      JC had to bend down a little bit. His dark contour and booming voice nearly woke me. I slept really late last night.

           Good thing my mom wasn't home. She was in the city actually. She'd be home by next week.

        Austin tapped my shoulder and gossiped about his new growing love shít with Cara. I wanted to sleep so much, add Austin's boring conversations. 

        "Anyways, have you heard about the upcoming party at Mel's house? Cara said she would be there with her hot friends, so I thought that I might as well go! You in man?" He asked excitedly.

       Here we go again.

        “No.” I said, dragging my book in literature out of my bag.

        “Stop being a pssy and just come with us. You’re going to have fun!” Austin said. “Besides, there are lots of girls going there! I swear, I will introduce you to them. No one can say no to you, just look at you!”

        He was right. And that was one of the reasons why I tried to get away from partying. My looks could easily made a girl’s ovaries explode without even getting into them. If you know what I mean.

        “Shut up.” I made a face and threw him a crumpled paper.

        He dodged it easily and laughed. “Why? You’re single! You seemed to be hitting no one.”

        “I have a girlfriend.” I answered in instant.

        They went silent. I smiled.

        Austin grabbed my shoulders and I thought that I might fall from the back and die. “What? When? Who? How?”

        “You heard that right. Just last night. Joey Lerman. It’s complicated.” I answered why smiling like a devil I was.

         Joey Lerman. My girlfriend. Strange to say but felt good to me.

        JC looked surprised and bothered at the same time. “Joey Lerman? Your best friend?”

        Austin looked at JC and said, “That girl! Didn’t she broke with Kirk just yesterday?”

        JC answered. “Yeah. I thought it wasn’t true but hearing this odd things from Andee seemed to be real. Is Andee the reason of their break-up?”

        Austin shook his head. “I thought Lerman was different.” He sighed. “I guess she’s just like those other slutty girls.”

        I stood up and grabbed his collar. I glared at him. “She’s not.”