Chapter nineteen

// Excuse the spaces.

I changed the cover! Woohoo!

Enjoy reading! \\

Chapter nineteen

Andee Moran

        Dream of me...

        I did thought of that when I woke up. Who might've said that— I seriously had no idea.

        Though I have a hunch.

        No. Ha.

        But I was hoping that Joey, may had somehow said that. But yes, I do am aware that she wont say such thing.

        And yes, I am also aware that she was watching me asleep last night. And somehow, I found myself drowning to sleep easily, no nightmares. Nothing.

        And I do had dreamt of her.

        I was walking on a dull, lifeless coloured room. I looked everywhere and I felt a tinge of nervousness. I was frightened.

        So I bend down and shut my eyes tightly as I could.

        And I whispered her name.

        And when I opened my eyes— the empty looking room turned spacious and peach-y coloured. It wasn't hollowed anymore.

        But that wasn't the only thing that caught my sight.

        It was pictures. Of me. With her. With the girl I love.

        The pictures were shaped in a very huge heart shape. And surrounding the heart shaped pictures were memos. The right upper part were coloured green. The left upper part were pink. The lower left were yellow. And the lower right were blue.

        I tried reading them all. But it was no use. It was all blurry. And I hate it— not being able to read anything from it was exasperating.

        Hopeless, I stopped and walked towards the decorated wall but I surprisingly kicked a small box with bows wrapping it.

        Curiosity hit me. So I bend down and reached for it. I removed the seemingly endless ribbons away from the box. And when it finally got off I slowly opened the lid and inside of it...

        Was a ring.

        "Hey!" a very familiar voice called up to me, that made me startled and spun to look at her.

        "I'm on my bended knee! Don't make me wait." she playfully complained.

        She was wearing a white pristine dress that carefully rested above her knees. Her hair was down like how I wanted it. Her eyes were bluer than usual, and livelier than I had ever seen. She was... happy.

        "What are you..." I was cut short when I felt a blow of breeze hit us, making her words seemed like a mumble. It was faint. And I wished I had heard it.

        "Will you... I... You..." and then she smiled. I closed my eyes. Don't ask me why, because I just did.