: FOUR

⚥         ⚥         ⚥ 

C H A P T E R

F O U R

       "Hey, Jo." She waved at me and smiled. That same angelic voice that I had always miss every day. I couldn't believe it! 

"Ellis!" 

I literally jumped and hugged her tightly, not caring if the both of us might've fall from the impact of my body. My eyes were wide with sheer bewilderment. Everything felt surreal.

Okay... So, maybe the higher power from above really was making things sure that I still could have the good blessings showering upon me. The little details God does to make me feel better was something I was grateful for. I was just over-stressing things when I said that I was probably having the worst day ever. 

Because this ought to be the happiest thing that had ever happen to me this day.

Ellis giggled and enveloped me tighter in return. Our bodies were swaying side to side. Ellis brushed my hair with her long and thin fingers gradually like how she always did whenever she hugs me. 

"Oh, I missed you so much! You're fat than the last time I saw you." Ellis drew her body away from me, holding both my forearms and stretching her lips for a smile. I looked at her in mock offended but still giggled it away.

"Shut it, you." I giggled and graciously bowed down, mocking courtesy. I took the compliment and felt the ball of my cheeks warm. 

"Uhm, excuse me, babies. But where in hell should I put these?" Andee coughed, disturbing our girls-moment. Ellis turned to face Andee and smiled. 

"Anywhere, darling." She looked behind me, where I assumed was my room, and pointed her skinny finger towards that direction.

"Thanks." She said, bit her well-done nails and smiled at me.

"Please tell me that whatever I'm thinking is really what it is." I said.

Ellis stared at me, smiling. "What do you think?"

I gasped. "No kidding."

She laughed softly. "I kid you not." She winked at me before tapping the tip of my nose.

"Oh my Gosh! This is... I'm surprised! Nobody ever mentioned to me you're going home." I shrieked.

I was really awestruck for the moment as I watched Andee move Ellis' stuffs inside my room in a leisure motion. I was not batting an eye, I tell you.

"Ha! Good! Andee and I were sort of planning on these behind you. I knew this would be great!" Ellis laughed, tucking some of her brown hair back. When I turned to look at her, she was already sitting comfortably on my couch.

She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She massaged her forehead and temples in a slow circular motion. "Ugh, bloody jetlag!" She complained. "Well, I hope you don't mind me staying here for awhile." She added, smiling as she opened an eye to look at me.

"My Gosh, heavens, absolutely not! I don't mind but I haven't clean my apartment!" I sat beside her. I saw her opening her eyes and sitting straight. 

"I can see that." She gave the room a quick look. "I'll clean it with you. It doesn't matter, since I'll be sleeping here for a couple of days too." Ellis said, giddily. She clapped her hands twice and fast. 

She stood up and roamed around my apartment as if she hadn't been inside before. She gave herself a quick room tour too.

"I guess, I'll be helping too." Andee exhaled, shook his head feebly as he made his way out of my room and leaned on the door frame. He crossed his arms in his chest and wiggled his nose in the cutest way.