Late night (Smut)

In this story sans is 21 and frisk is 19

K?

SANS POV

I was walking through the lit streets on the surface. Headed for a certain place where a certain special someone is waiting for me~

Well.... If u want the truth, No, where not dating.. Besides... Such a beautiful woman would never love a lazy BONES like  me.. Heh.

As I continued my journey down town I finally reached a dirt path that lead into the dark woods. Didn't bother me. I walked through the woods till I reached a clearing.

There where trees surrounding the clearing and tall grass swayed in the breeze. A small figure sat by the pond that reflected the moon light. I walked forward, the sound of grass crunching under my foot.

"Sup kid"

"Sans!" She says cheerfully.
That beautiful smile.

A feel my face heat up as I sit next to her.

"Sorry to keep ha waiting kiddo"

"It's fine sansy!" She says her smile never leaving her face.

Wait... Did she just call me... Sansy?!

I blushed once again at that nickname. It's cute tho.

A breeze past us, and her silky brown hair blew back slightly. She stay staring at the stars in the sky. Her eyes sparkling under the moon light. Dang..

She caught me staring and smiled at me

I looked away embarrassed.

I suddenly felt something sitting on my legs. I look down to see frisk starring up at me with those beautiful eyes. She's smirking.

I think my new nickname should be blue berry. Because I'm as blue as one now.

She started to come closer to my face. I sat there and just watched as she got closer and closer to me. I think she caught on to me not leaning down so she grabbed my shirt and hauled me down to her level and planted a long passionate kiss on my teeth. This kid...

She pulled away with a pinkish coulor dusted across her cheeks.

I grinned seductively and leaned down to her ear.

NOBODYS POV~

Sans hot breath hit frisks ear making her blush.

"Ur mine" he whispered.

He started licking her neck and then nibbling on it .. Soon enough he had made a hickey on frisks neck and started licking over it. He pulled away and looked down at little flustered frisk

"I love u kiddo"