Back Again (Lemon)

It has been 3 years since frisk has freed the monsters, she has not seen half of them in a year! That includes Sans. Sans was a skeleton with a blue jacket, and black sports shorts, not something u see everyday at all, huh? Well it's true. Many people looked at sans with fear, some just stare and whisper about him, others run the opposite direction, and the rest just smile awkwardly. Even though sans had been living on the surface with his brother papyrus for 3 years, people still feared him and the rest of the monsters.

SANS POV~

It's been a year since I've seen frisk. I miss her. I miss her silky chocolate brown hair, her sweet smile, everything about her.
I sighed as I sat up from my bed.
I heard a knock on the door ...
Wonder who that could be? I hear papyrus gasp. That makes me kinda nervous. So I decided to get up and walk down stairs, I peeked around the corner to see papyrus chatting with someone while smiling the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"Hey paps who's at the-"
I was cut off by a young human girl hugging me tightly.

"SANS!" She shouted
"f....FRISK!" I shouted back now sobbing onto her back,

Papyrus smirked at me while I gave a questioning look.
"Human, I, the great papyrus am glad to see u, but sadly I have to ... Um... Go to the grocery store! Yea that.. Nyeh heh.." He looked nervous to say the least.

Frisk let go off me and nodded while hugging papyrus now. Tiba honest with'cha... I couldn't help but feel the least bit jealous...Papyrus pulled back and jumped out the window while frisk just stood there looking kinda dumbfounded. I laughed and told her I'd been in my room.

I went to my room feeling horny. She was back for the first time in a year and I was already feeling this way.. I sighed as I turned off my light, shut my blinds, and locked my door. I turned on my computer and started watching porn while rubbing my blue member.

(What am I doing with my life guys)

FRISKS POV~

I was sitting on the couch watching MTTS newest epsoide of cooking with a killer robot. 'I wonder what sans is up to' I thought to myself. I got up and walked to sans room and knocked on the door. No answer. "Sans" I called out.
I heard a groan..
'Hmm wonder what he's up to' i thought.
Suddenly the door opened bursting me outta my thoughts and I was pulled into the room and almost imediatly pinned against the wall.

"S-s-SANS!" I said surprised

"Sup babe" he said licking his lips while staring at my chest. I felt my face heat up at the nickname.
"B-babe?!?" I managed to stutter out
"What? Don't like it" he said smirking
"S-sans what are u doing?" I questioned while squirming a little.
"Don't worry" he started. He leaned down and something wet and slimy slid across my neck.
"I'll be gentle" he said in a hot voice. At this point I was a living,walking, breathing tomato. Sans bit my shoulder and I Yelped in pain. He didn't seem to care to much. Blood was dripping down my arm, but he just licked it off. He licked the place he hat bit earning a moan from me. I blushed a little more (if possible) and bit my hand to try and keep the moans in. I failed miserably. Sans was licking my neck sucking, and kissing it here and there. Sans slid my shirt off and unclipped my bra. He started sucking on my right breast while playing with the other. I moaned his name.

"SANS!"

"Yes frisky~" he said

"P-please"

"Please what~" he asked smirking again.

"I want u inside of me" I said

Sans smirked.

"Impatient are we~?

I glared at him and he just smirked in response. Next thing I knew we where on the bed and I had no clothes on. Sans on the other hand only had his boxers on. I got an idea. I put my feet up to where his boxers where and slid them down with my feet. He seemed shocked at first but then postioned himself to my entrance,

"Are u ready?" He asked sounding more caring.
I nodded and he went in slowly. I screwed in pain. Tears strolling down my cheeks. Sans kissed away my tears and waiting for me to adjust to his size.

-3 minutes later-
Nobody's POV~
Frisk nodded and sans started moving at a slow pace. Soon frisks moans kicked in and She felt pure pleasure. Sans took this as a hint and started speeding up. Frisks moans got louder and louder. Soon sans was panting.

"FRISK IM CLOSE" he yelled. Too late. He cummed in frisk and pulled out falling over next to her. "

"I love u" sans said pulling frisk closer to him

Frisk rubbed her fingers along sans rib cage making him groan

"Don't start that agin" sans said now smirking

Frisk suprisngly smirked back and started licking each rib while sans just groaned and moaned. Soon frisk stopped and looked up and sans innocently. A slight bit of blue hue spread across his face as he looked away from frisk.

"I love u too sans"

They both fell asleep in each others embrace