The 4th floor

Suki ^^^^^^

It's 6 o'clock now. After the pool incident, Billie and I went back up to our rooms and got ready for Kyle to show up.

"What do you think he's gonna do?" She asked. She seemed worried, like she already knew what was going to happen.

"I have no idea. I guess we are going to find out soon," I say that casually in hopes of calming her down.

That is when we finally get a text in my new iPhone that Kyle is already outside and to go downstairs. It was from Mr. Patrick.

Billie and I got to the elevator and saw Suki there. She looks mad.

"Hey, Suki. What's up?" I asked.

"What's up is the fact that we are going to get punished because of what you did," she snapped at me.

"You weren't there to see Rachel push me like five times," I responded back with my hands up in the air.

"It doesn't matter now. Let's get this over with," she turns her back and presses the 1st-floor button.

"Plus, how do you know we are going to get punished? We might not," I tried clearing the air.

"Have you ever been in a BDSM relationship? My last one was awful. I was so hesitant to sign the contract because of it. Trust me, I know we are getting punished," as she says that the elevator doors open and we walk into the living room.

"Don't worry," I whisper in Billie's ear since she looked like she was going to throw up. I guess she was in a BDSM relationship as well.

In the huge majestic living room were Rachel and Mr. Patrick.

"Sit down, ladies. He will be here any second," Mr. Patrick crossed his arms.

Mr. Patrick then leaves, leaving us 4 in silence. After 30 seconds or so, Kyle walked in. And it wasn't the happy-looking Kyle from yesterday; he looks angry and serious.

"What the fuck happened today?" He throws his briefcase on the ground. His jaw clenched with his arms cross. The girls and I remain quiet, too frightening to answer.

"Let me repeat myself. What. The. Fuck. Happened," and again, we still said nothing.

"Fine, if you all aren't going to say shit, then you're all getting punished," he says angrily.

"It was me," I said.

"You what?" He responds, looking at me. I don't know if I should be turned on or scared.

"Rachel and I got in a fight, and I pushed her into the pool," I say in a low tone.

"And why the hell did you get in a fight?"

I don't respond back. I looked at Rachel to see her guilty face. I don't think I should talk to her. She needs to answer that herself.

"You know what. I don't care. When I leave, I expect my subs to behave. And since you can't do that, you and Rachel can be the first in the group to be punished. All of you go upstairs and go to the 4th floor."

"Yes, sir," I said, being the only one to say it. We all get up and head to the elevator. I pressed the 4th-floor button. This was the only area of the mansion we had not seen yet. The elevator was filled with silence, but I could feel Rachel's glare on me. The elevator doors open up, revealing the 4th-floor.

It wasn't like the other floors, with lots of rooms and confusing hallways. It was all one room. Kyle's bedroom. It was all luxurious like the rest of the house but way huger. We walked out of the elevator to the living room area of the gigantic room and sat there.

I see three doors; I assume one is the bathroom and one in the closet. But I have no idea what the 3rd one could be.

I brush off my curiosity and try to think what this punishment could be.

"It's your fault," I hear Rachel say lowly.

"Cut it out, Rachel. It's actually your fault that we are here," Billie defended me.

"Doesn't matter now," I say.

The elevator doors open a minute later, revealing the same sternly looking Kyle. The first thing he does is take off his belt.

"Rachel, Elena. Get off and strip," he states clearly.

"What?" I asked to respond to his outrageous demand.

"You heard me," he says, walking his way to the mirror, taking off his blazer with the belt still in hand. He turns to as once more. "Now."