Chapter 11

---A/N---

Just so no one is alarmed, there are two endings to this story, you get to choose whichever ending you like best. Whoever comments on which one they prefer, I will dedicate this chapter to them and it will affect the epilogue of this story. This story's fate is somewhat in your hands. J

Now, what you've all been waiting for.

Chapter 11

I wake up to the ringing of my cell phone, without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" My voice groggy and full of sleep, answers.

"..." Nothing. No noise in the background just breathing...

        In.

                                                Out.

        In.

                                                Out.

Fully awake now I quickly sit up in my bed and hang up the phone. I look to see what number pops up on the screen but there's no use since they blocked their number. For some strange reason, I look out from my window to see if anyone is lurking in the shadows. But there's nothing which frightens me even more. No news is good news my a**. I rather call the police about someone who is stalking me than report to the police about someone I think is stalking me. Everyone knows the cops don't take teens seriously enough, that is until someone dies. It may sound cliché, but now that I'm the happiest I've ever been since my parents' died, I'm not to keen on dying young. 

I look at the time on my alarm clock and notice that it's time for me to go to school. I hop into the shower and welcome the hot water beating down my body, helping me to relax. I wash my hair and step out of the shower, drying my hair in the process. My mind still wanders to the mysterious phone call and I try to push it back down into my subconscious but there's still that nagging feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I finish drying myself off and pull on my favorite burgundy leggings and my gray hoodie. I grab my backpack, my keys to my new car and my black combat boots. I grab an apple and my lunch on the way out the door, only stopping to call out to Emma that I was leaving.

I'm stopped quickly in my tracks by what I see on my new baby. The word DIE was spray painted onto the side of my car and it was egged and there was TP all over it. Pissed off after Emma, Austin, and I saved and paid for my new car, I pulled out my cell phone from my back pocket and dial his number.

"Can you come pick me up please?" I ask, while trying to stop the anger from taking over.

"Where?" He asks, I tell him and end the call.

 Putting my phone back in my pocket, I sink slowly onto the ground and start sobbing.I'm so tired and angry and overwhelmed. Snot and tears are everywhere. I'm an ugly crier. I barely hear the crunching of the brakes or the slamming of his car door but I do feel his arms wrap around me and he starts to rock me back and forth. The motion is soothing and I soon calm down.

"I can't do it anymore." I say to him seriously.

"Don't say that, I'm going to help you figure out who the person is." I smile up at him.

"I think I love you." I tell him and quickly look away hoping that I can take it back and save myself the embarrassment of him rejecting me.

"Well that's too bad, because I'm positive that I love you." He declares.